• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pages, but with template conditionals?? How to?

Rob

Hi,

On my existing site (vb) I have what we call sponsor profiles. These are just pages with information about the sponsor, twitter and facebook widgets etc. On vB, I accomplished this with a basic php page to pull the content from specific templates set up in the admin area.

Now, on xenForo I would like to use the pages functionality, however, some sponsor profiles need template conditionals to show/hide content to members and non members.

My question is, whats the best way of achieving this on xenForo? I would like to pull the content from templates so I can use the template conditionals but I don't know how to go about that. I would assume it is impossible to use conditionals in 'pages' so the templates way seems the best way.

I was trying to avoid having to create a new php file each and every time I want to add a sponsor profile and I was also hoping I could set a route for each page too...

Does anyone have any ideas?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Pages support HTML and XenForo syntax, so you can use conditional statements.

Or you can do it using templates.

Either approach works.