Page Node Editing

Cory Booth

I am curious if I can setup a method for a set of users to be able to edit Xenforo Page Nodes?
I remember pages from before that had a WYSIWYG editor, but now it appears they are inside the admincp...

Is the previous method still available through some round about way?

Pages have always only ever been editable from within the ACP (unless you use WebDAV), which requires the member to be an Administrator.

Nothing has changed with regards to that.

Pages have always only ever been editable from within the ACP (unless you use WebDAV), which requires the member to be an Administrator.

Nothing has changed with regards to that.

Hmmm....

Thank for the answer, I guess I am already forgeting the functional changes from beta to today.

With this add-on you can edit the page also direct http://xenforo.com/community/resources/enhanced-pages.595/

This would almost foot the bill perfectly and I would pay for it as well. three issues (I already stated in the discussion) - 1. No WYSIWYG, 2. No user permissioning for editing, 3. No ability to set pages as children of a single node.

My purpose is to have pages designated for certain members - think a bio page or a club description page... I will assign the owners of these pages the permissions to edit and upload documents to their page.

Top Bottom