XF 1.1 Page Issue

Brendon Meynell

Hey All,
I do hope that this message finds you all well. I have installed the Nodes as Tabs add-on and am trying to create my information pages for my website.

However I seem to get stuck for example I have my:
2012 Championship link that appears - I am attempting to make that a drop-down menu with Point Standings, Results, Rounds, Drivers pages as clickable options.

But when I try I get 2012 Championship navbar link, and right next to it the Point Standings navbar link.

I have tried many different options but that is all I am getting.

Can someone please try and walk me through what I need to do to get the pages listed above as part of my 2012 Championship drop down?

But when I try I get 2012 Championship navbar link, and right next to it the Point Standings navbar link.

Is Point Standings a child node of Championship? If so then you need to edit the Championship node, make it a tab, enable child links, and enable the popup menu. These are all checkbox options when editing the node. Actually you want exactly the same settings as shown in the example image:

http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/screen-shot-2012-05-02-at-7-47-18-pm-png.29097/

Don't enable any tab options for Point Standings itself. You only need to setup the parent (Championship) as a tab.

Top Bottom