1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Page formatting all gone

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Alan Feuerstein, Jan 9, 2011.

1. My site was fine when I went to sleep, I woke up and now it looks like this: www.divine-gaming.com

Anyone know what might have happened and how to undo it?

Edit: if the page isn't loading or is loading slow, THAT's probably my host. I need to find a new one...the problem I'm concerned with at the moment is graphical.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Have you made any template edits or installed any add-ons?

Alan Feuerstein likes this.
  3. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Looks like there is no CSS file.

4. No addons are installed, I was going to try and change the template to get the background to scroll, but I haven't done it yet.

There is one other admin on the site, but he won't be on for hours so I can't ask him if he did anything. If it's a template issue, would there be a way to just reset them all?

5. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

You can look at your templates and anything with an X on the right side has been edited.
    Might want to look at PAGE_CONTAINER first.

6. Brogan

You can import all the master data but that will remove any changes you have made.

Browse to /install and click on Rebuild Master Data.

Another option is to revert all changed templates.
    Search all modified templates in your style and a full list will be returned.

7. search for modified templates with no other search criteria is returning zero results, and no X's on the template list.

8. Brogan

Try a rebuild then and see if that fixes it.

Vilandra and Alan Feuerstein like this.
  9. Will rebuilding the master data also clean out the database?

10. Ok, it did not, and that worked perfectly. Thanks a ton!

11. Brogan

Glad to hear it.

I missed your last post so a belated answer would be it only rebuilds the templates, which you now know.