1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Page and enabling List of Siblings Node - Text shifted

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by BlackMuddler, Feb 22, 2011.

1. BlackMuddler

BlackMuddler Active Member

Hi ..

Have a forum - to that forum I have make a page as node 1 - a page for tell something to users. But instead of going back 1 step to forum - I enabled List Siblings Node in page.

My text is long - longer that the list of siblings node - and the text underneath is shifted to left. I cant figured out - where so fix that..

See the following screens of my problems.

PageAndDisplaySibling.png

Thanks in advance.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can edit the pagenode_container to put the node navigation and content in separate divs.

Find <div id="pageNodeContent"> and move it to just above <article>{xen:raw $templateHtml}</article>

Like so:

pagenode.PNG

BlackMuddler likes this.
  3. BlackMuddler

Oh - You are so much nearly god [​IMG] Thanks alot - It was the thing.. I'm glad now...

4. BlackMuddler

And for others - After Brogan advise - We now see this:

AfterBroganAdvise.png

Thanks again.

PS. Why can't I edit thread header to insert [Solved] before thread header?

5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Only admins and mods can edit thread titles.

6. BlackMuddler

I know that - but why that restriction? Can it be abused in some way? - and it had to be only own threads one could change

7. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It probably just hasn't been added yet. It seems like a reasonable feature.

8. BlackMuddler

And in RC3 it does not work any longer with Brogan's guide.. Where to place pageContentNode now?

Have done the same as in RC2 where it works but not in RC3 - Have tried to move that pageContentNode line around but have not found the proper place.

StillShiftedLeftAfterRC3.png

9. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It won't work in RC3 due to css changes.

You will need to replace the pagenode.css content with that from RC2.
    Unfortunately this will reintroduce the problem with the Facebook recommend field not being totally visible.

Attached Files: