[OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload [Deleted]

I can feel that this addon is so great but there's still need to fix-update-improve it a lot, I know @Nulumia has a lot of work to do especially testing, so I'll wait for more few months before purchase it, btw please keep support for xf 2.1

Hello, any ideas on when you think a stable production build might be ready? I have been checking in for months, very eager :)

@Nulumia I can't believe you keep logging in and ignoring customers requests...

Is everything ok? Can I get an answer to my ticket on your site, please? It's been a month now!

Its add-ons are always very ambitious, perhaps too much. He seems to be a good developer but his customer management is simply catastrophic. It is also totally overwhelmed by requests to resolve bugs. I personally put a cross on its SEO module, so buggy for so long and still in beta version.

Hi there @Nulumia ,

I have been having this recurring server error log since updating Xenforo to V2.2.9. I was wondering if perhaps anyone else has encountered the same issue, and if there might be a resolution to this?

Many thanks!

Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "message" on bool
  • src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/XF/Pub/View/Thread/View.php:29
  • Generated by: NxKaT
  • Jul 6, 2022 at 3:27 AM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/XF/Pub/View/Thread/View.php(29): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 29)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(91): Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Pub\View\Thread\View->renderHtml()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(47): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#7 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(82) "/threads/thread-name.135882/page-3"
["referrer"] => string(103) "https://thread-name.135882/page-2"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/threads/thread-name_135882/page-3"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

https://undertable.co/admin.php?logs/server-errors/5/delete

There's a security issue with this addons setting > Move all <script> tags to footer ⚠️

If you or your forum users include a JS call on the post content, it will execute it as JS include on the page by moving the call on the footer source code.

There's a security issue with this addons setting > Move all <script> tags to footer ⚠️

If you or your forum users include a JS call on the post content, it will execute it as JS include on the page by moving the call on the footer source code.
I'm readying the next patch, can you please leave here or PM an exact example

Well.. Guys... looks like it's time to leave some bad reviews on this. Can't let other people fall into this never-ending tunnel.

What do you think?

Yep, it's very sad.
He looked quite active when I first came into this thread, and then just disappeared after a couple of days.

I don't actually like this kind of things, but nobody's playing here.
These tools are used by companies, not multiplayer kids. We need it to be reliable.

If you can't afford to fix such severe problems and not even issue an invoice, just don't do it. That's it.

Top Bottom