[OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload [Deleted]

@Nulumia, I have posted this already twice, and perhaps there's something obvious we are missing.

We still receive countless 404s with

maps.google.com
secure.gravatar.com
i.ytimg.com
www.youtube-nocookie.com

etc. appended to valid URLs. How can this be tackled?

No, it's XenForo's issue.
Yes this is correct. XF uses a highly structured and syntactical markup, which is repeated by style and addon authors (which should be the case) causing the markup to be even larger at times.

But it's far more important to focus on other metrics like CLS, LCP, TTFB, render blocking, and reducing third party scripts.

Btw more features are coming for this addon, I was held up a bit with much larger than expected development for my SEO addon but new patches for XFOptimize are already under way.

Yes this is correct. XF uses a highly structured and syntactical markup, which is repeated by style and addon authors (which should be the case) causing the markup to be even larger at times.

But it's far more important to focus on other metrics like CLS, LCP, TTFB, render blocking, and reducing third party scripts.

Btw more features are coming for this addon, I was held up a bit with much larger than expected development for my SEO addon but new patches for XFOptimize are already under way.
Ok , thx for your answer .
I use a Nulumia style .
BTW , anyone answers on the tickets support ? 2 weeks with any answer.

Great news. I hope Backstretch image feature will be included at next coming upgrade. Most of people, including me wait it for a long time.😉

So what's the latest news? Is this working and safe to install or not yet?

It works well, haven't seen any bugs personally lately. Still marked as beta (probably because there are more features planned that are yet to be introduced f.ex), and but hasn't been updated for 1,5 months as Nulumia has prioritized the big SEO addon at the moment. :)

@Nulumia

This addon can't do anything about any of the following entries?

Eliminate render-blocking resources - EWRporta.less (from XenPorta 2) and fonts.googleapis.com font file.

1646166848349.webp

I have XF-optimize removed weeks ago.
Nobody was able to login.
Also, my site became very slow after XF-optimize was installed.
There were leftovers in JS that caused database troubles, and a member with VPN had to deactivate his VPN to login.
Now that in JS the leftovers of XS-Optimize are removed, database errors don't occur anymore and the member with VPN
can log in with the VPN on.

Did anyone else experience a weird rubberbanding-effect while scrolling? This happens only on specific pages and only on Android-based phones. When I disable the add-on, everything works fine, I have no idea what's causing this.

My forum's logo sometimes reload on some clicks resulting in a jerky page load. I disabled the add-on but it was still happening so I assumed it was not the reason.

Top Bottom