[OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload [Deleted]

Created a new page rule based on a post I found on the site.

Whether the score increase is because of that, I can't say 100% but the score increased after that change was turned on.
Thanks for the info I will give a try as well.

Get this error during testing. used the recommended settings and then tested a bunch of combos of settings to see if it would get about a D rating on gtmetrix, no luck.

Here's the error:

Code:
    ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/Listener.php:86

Generated by: Unknown account Dec 31, 2021 at 2:27 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/Listener.php(86): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/httpd/htm...', 86, Array)
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(69): Nulumia\XFOptimize\Listener::appComplete(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Http\Response))
#2 src/XF/App.php(2853): XF\Extension->fire('app_complete', Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2117): XF\App->fire('app_complete', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(455): XF\App->complete(Object(XF\Http\Response))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2354): XF\Pub\App->complete(Object(XF\Http\Response))
#6 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(21) "/index.php?sw/offline"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["sw/offline"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

hey @Nulumia any info on this error?

the addon made our pagespeed slightly worse, so I have it disabled until this is looked at.

thanks.

Get this error during testing. used the recommended settings and then tested a bunch of combos of settings to see if it would get about a D rating on gtmetrix, no luck.

Here's the error:

Code:
    ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/Listener.php:86

Generated by: Unknown account Dec 31, 2021 at 2:27 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/Listener.php(86): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/httpd/htm...', 86, Array)
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(69): Nulumia\XFOptimize\Listener::appComplete(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Http\Response))
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(21) "/index.php?sw/offline"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["sw/offline"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Fixed along with a number of other reports here for the new patch, should be posting within 24 hours. I also added a new simple regex minifier if TinyMinify and HTMLMinifier don't work. Issues related to the TinyMinifer are also now fixed.

It is doubtful that there was an update. There has been no response to my ticket for more than a week. And about the letter through the feedback form for almost a month.

Nulumia updated XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload with a new update entry:

Bugfixes, Preconnect URL errors, Visual settings layout, Label colors

Changelog
  • Fixed a bug which could cause appended preconnect URLs from appearing in some webmaster tools (Bing, Google etc)
  • Fixed a bug which could cause an error "Trying to access array offset of type bool"
  • Fixed several bugs which could occur when using the TinyMinify library
  • Added a new simple regex minification method
  • Adjusted minify PHP listener for slightly better efficiency
  • Minify listener now bails much earlier if no optimization methods are required...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After update today i get this error.

1641744352838.webp

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/Listener.php:120
Generated by: bert38 Jan 9, 2022 at 4:15 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/Listener.php(120): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', 'sr...', 120, Array)
#8 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(25) "/whats-new/posts/3355480/"
  ["referrer"] => string(92) "https://our-url/threads/bilder-zur-wahl.27115/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/whats-new/posts/3355480/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I got it setup, but didn't really see much of a difference. Not sure what I'm doing right/wrong.
Are you using automatic preconnect detection, Priority preload and HTMLMinifier with a decent amount of the minimization options checked?

Feel free to share your reports from something like GTMetrix or Lighthouse. There's a huge amount of variables which could be revealed such as excessive third party script, style issues, etc.
Can anyone explain more about this paragraph? 👇

View attachment 263136
This only affects you if you're placing CDATA tags on your site with Javascript. The minifier has a hard time working with them, so you should leave the "Minify script tags" option unchecked if you're using CDATA.

I'm still testing some solutions to hopefully allow compression of scripts containing this tag.

Along side the new Recommendations system going into my SEO addon, I'm also working on a similar page for XFOptimize. Not only will this show the status of recommended settings, but will also alert known heavy addons and styles in use which can affect performance.

As always the addon will still evolve to tweak performance of other products where issues are identified.

Are you using automatic preconnect detection, Priority preload and HTMLMinifier with a decent amount of the minimization options checked?

Feel free to share your reports from something like GTMetrix or Lighthouse. There's a huge amount of variables which could be revealed such as excessive third party script, style issues, etc.

This only affects you if you're placing CDATA tags on your site with Javascript. The minifier has a hard time working with them, so you should leave the "Minify script tags" option unchecked if you're using CDATA.

I'm still testing some solutions to hopefully allow compression of scripts containing this tag.
Unfortunately, my friend, there are problems after the update

find this
1641771729229.webp

We are still getting a lot of 404s with /secure.gravatar.com appended to valid URLs. What can be done about that?

Hello we use the addon [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO 2.2.0.2 from Jaxel. If we now want to add a new event, it opens a page with the following error message:

Code:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: host in src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/AssetHandler.php on line 321

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/AssetHandler.php at line 321
Nulumia\XFOptimize\AssetHandler::getAssetUrls() in src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/AssetHandler.php at line 131
Nulumia\XFOptimize\AssetHandler::processAssets() in src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/Listener.php at line 60
Nulumia\XFOptimize\Listener::appComplete() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 69
XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2853
XF\App->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2117
XF\App->complete() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 455
XF\Pub\App->complete() in src/XF/App.php at line 2354
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I have now deactivated your addon.
Do you have a solution for the problem?

Top Bottom