[OzzModz] User Profile Notes

[OzzModz] User Profile Notes 2.0.2

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] User Profile Notes - Moderator comments for user profiles

View attachment 258388
User Profile Notes
Add notes on your members’ profile pages on a separate tab that only users with the appropriate permissions set can see.

You can install this add-on by using [TH] Install and Upgrade, installing it manually, or ZIP Upload (XenForo 2.1. and higher).

Features

• Add notes to user profiles
  • Edit your own notes or ones added by other moderators...

Read more about this resource...

No there is not. That really wouldn’t be what this is for, the addon is designed so staff/moderators can leave notes about a user.

No there is not. That really wouldn’t be what this is for, the addon is designed so staff/moderators can leave notes about a user.
Understood. I think one that does that would be very useful also. I'm surprised by how many requests I received from my community for such a feature.

Thanks for maintaining this add-on, the only missing permission that I have been asking for is "view own notes" beside "view users note", just treat this personal notes for users to use.

Is there a suggestion for a quick way to get to search and then to search all notes?

Right now I go to a member, back space out his name, search for what I want and it searches all members displaying the results.

I was thinking of making an admin shortcut on public_navigation that would take me to a generic member note so I can fill in the details as needed.

Not sure if I'm communicating this as well as I should.

What I miss in this simple on-point add-on is the ability for moderators to see an indicator for user note count on the member tooltip. This can be done in a theme except there is no count field added to the User entity.

Top Bottom