[OzzModz] Upload Signature Picture

[OzzModz] Upload Signature Picture 2.0.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Upload Signature Picture - Users can upload signature image with admin configurable widt, height and size limit.

Requirements:
XenForo 2.2.0+

Description:

Allows to upload image file that might be used in user signature

Features:
  • Permissions to view and upload signature images (also permissions with upload constraints)
  • Signature image edit/delete from ACP
  • User changelog support

1-png.6109

2-png.6110

10-png.6111

Read more about this resource...

djbaxter

There's an error when I try to delete my test image and the delete fails. It works okay if I want to just replace the image.:

Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Error: Call to a member function setMaxFileSize() on null in src/addons/OzzModz/UserSignatureImageUpload/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 43

OzzModz\UserSignatureImageUpload\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->signatureSaveProcess() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 275
    XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionSignature() in src/addons/OzzModz/UserSignatureImageUpload/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 13
    OzzModz\UserSignatureImageUpload\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionSignature() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2344
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Also, I just get a similar Xenforo error when I try to Save the pic if the dimensions of the image are outside the specified limits, which most of the members of the forum I tried it on would not understand. If the error message could specify "image too large" it would be more helpful.

Ozzy47

There's an error when I try to delete my test image and the delete fails. It works okay if I want to just replace the image.:

Code:
Error: Call to a member function setMaxFileSize() on null in src/addons/OzzModz/UserSignatureImageUpload/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 43

OzzModz\UserSignatureImageUpload\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->signatureSaveProcess() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 275
    XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionSignature() in src/addons/OzzModz/UserSignatureImageUpload/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 13
    OzzModz\UserSignatureImageUpload\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionSignature() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350

Also, I just get a similar Xenforo error when I try to Save the pic if the dimensions of the image are outside the specified limits, which most of the members of the forum I tried it on would not understand. If the error message could specify "image too large" it would be more helpful.

Ok, we’ll look into this.

Ozzy47

Code:

Patch Level 1 should fix that up.

woody

bug report:

Looked at permissions for one of my Moderators today....Upload Signature Image is set to NO, confirmed using Analyze Permissions. However, the test image I uploaded in my Admin account displays in their ACP User Details.