[OzzModz] Thread Grid [Deleted]

I'm a bit confused. The screenshot shows a slider. How do I make this a slider?

I have been playing with all the widget settings and all I can make it do is show three previes horizonatally (I would like 4 or 5 as a slider).

So I would think
max entries 16
number of grid in row = 4

Then there would be a slider of 4 with 4 pages to slide through.

It is showing 4 entries but in two rows:

Row 1 has 3

Row 2 has 1.
that thing is removed now In the next update It was useless

Slider would be fantastic. Any update @hemant_bhardwaj ??
Added in future update

new setting for the grid
1616779824949.png

Hello,

installing new version : xenbros-ThreadWidget-2.0.0 and deleting anterior version xenbros-latestthreadhome-1.2.0

error0.webp

Break the addon Auto Thread Thumbnail

error.webp

You have been notified by private support. for now I remove the thread widget.

I installed this but not sure how to set it up. What do I put into the Widget Key and display condition?

It also has 2 add ons in the purchase. Do I need to install both?

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

We have had a look at all the addon's code and it's a piece of crap not complying with XF standards.
  • Almost everywhere raw SQL queries are used
  • A lot of hard-coded phrases in templates and PHP files
  • Code style is not consistent
  • The templates are also made in the same messy style and with a lot of awkward moments
  • Along with other issues

So until we can write new addon from scratch with an importer if necessary, we are discontinuing this addon.

Top Bottom