[OzzModz] Thread Attachment List

[OzzModz] Thread Attachment List [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($5.00)
With the number of addons on the same theme you should create packs!
Because taken one by one it can start to get expensive...

For example this one plus that of the number of attachments could have existed together, the number of attachments plus their list it's a bit of a shame to separate them.

For example this one plus that of the number of attachments could have existed together

Had they been one addon, the cost would have been $15 so no difference. The problem with that is people may not have wanted both tweaks. SoI would have to ave options to turn off the changes. Also this would make people pay for things that they are not going to use. I feel the best way is how we did it, let the users choose what they need and how much to pay.

I'm not a fan of packs.

Honestly, most of my addons are under priced. I offer them for cheap to help out the community.
Agreed.
Can't thank you enough for that.
Offering many free ones especially are big to the community.

This is a great addon, thanks!

We purchased and loaded it up and it's running fine, even on threads with gazillions of pics!

A few questions:
  1. What is the default sort-order of the images? Is there a way to change it?
  2. Are there any style settings, etc. to change the look of the popup modal?
  3. If we wanted to change the behavior of "view post" (to open the post in a new tab) is that possible?
Thanks again for your great addons!

how i implement setting to display my post in list view? i don't want grid display i want to see this diaplay iin list view
1710847116843.webp

Top Bottom