[OzzModz] Spam Cleaner Phrases

[OzzModz] Spam Cleaner Phrases 2.0.0

No permission to download
Is this active for messages, or does it affects conversations too? What is the scope where spam phrases will trigger this add-on?

I just found a bunch of these errors in my log. Any ideas?

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] preg_match(): No ending delimiter '/' found
  • src/addons/OzzModz/SpamPhrasesCleaner/Spam/Checker/SpamPhrasesCleaner.php:44

Given the recent issues with spam from compromised old accounts, would it be possible to update this addon with the ability to Security Lock accounts posting things matching the spam cleaner phrases? Might serve as a nice intermediate step before the nuclear option of forcibly security locking all old accounts on login.

It was that and your other security lock addon that prompted me to ask the question. ^^;; Was hoping for something a little less severe than that nuclear option of locking everyone, since it's not uncommon in our community for people to come back to the fandom after years away, and I didn't want to introduce any additional friction on that for users who haven't actually been compromised.

I understand that. But TBH, as the hackers get more information and compromises occur, that is the best thing to do to protect older accounts.

Top Bottom