[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

I purchased this upon the initial public release to help put a couple dollars into its' development but I still haven't installed. It seems a lot of the major bugs are being or have been worked out.

My question is upon initial install does this add-on make any changes, or can I install and look around a bit before I start enabling any options? If this isn't the case, consider this a request to have everything disabled upon a new install.

I had a bad experience beta testing a previous SEO add-on produced for another forum software a few years back and it took nearly a year to completely clean up the mess that it caused for the site with index / no-index issues and page titles & descriptions all being changed to the same useless irrelevant content due to initial bugs. I definitely don't want to go through that again!

I purchased this upon the initial public release to help put a couple dollars into its' development but I still haven't installed. It seems a lot of the major bugs are being or have been worked out.

I’m in the same boat, can’t take a chance to install it yet, but wanted to help fund it.

Hey everyone, a bit of a delay on the new patch, sorry for the holdup but I'm wrapping up things right now to deploy asap.

Not only does this address all the recent bugfixes, but I've also moved the Google Live Preview onto the front-end, so you can directly preview search results when adding meta titles to things like threads, media items, resources, articles and products for all supported addons & content types.

The Recommendations system is now also greatly expanded, and will alert you after upgrading for many new missing settings and style properties - including logo & Open Graph image formats. This is to help users who aren't sure of the many changes to make after using the addon.

I've also implemented some basic conflict detection such as when you block things like member profiles, but they are still selected to be included in the sitemap. The addon will now begin detecting those conflicts and alerting you to make proper fixes.

I will be outlining next phases for these systems, such as the Recommendations page offering 1-click fixes directly from the page itself (I believe this can be done but not 100%), and further conflict detection.

Extension of addon licenses!​

Because this addon has received far more feedback/bug reports than anticipated, all current & future license holders (for purchases made in the next two weeks) will receive 6 weeks license extension. This is out of appreciation for users who have purchased the addon but are experiencing issues taking up a portion of their annual license.

I am still waiting to buy this. Stripe isn't working. I don't use PayPal. My PayPal account was permanently limited years ago.

Can you please either fix this issue or send me an invoice. You can send one through PayPal and then I'll be able to pay without a PayPal account.

Thanks
Will definitely have an invoice for you this evening as the latest patch has been sucking up a lot of time implementing, thanks for your patience.

Nulumia updated SEO & Index Tools with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, Google Live Preview updates, AMS improvements

• Fixed a bug "Column 'nofollow' is unknown"
  • Fixed a bug "The following sub-option(s) are unknown: resource_authors"
  • Improved handling of noindexing of various XFRM pages (authors, reviews, updates)
  • Fixed a bug "The following sub-option(s) are unknown: shop_overview"
  • Rebuilt the Google Live Preview feature to work both on front and back-end
  • The Google Live Preview now displays on the Edit Thread popup, where previously it was only available when editing the first post...

Read the rest of this update entry...

As an update on AMS and other of Bob's addons everyone, since there's a few native SEO related fields in these addons already, the recent patch integrates and uses these instead where possible (I even visually merge them if it can be done). Or, data will be saved to both AMS and SEO & Index Tools, so uninstalling this addon will not lose customizations.

As any meta tag related features are developed in Bob's addons, I will do my absolute best to make this addon as seamless as possible with them, and avoid requiring copying over customizations manually.

There are addons that already have such automatic linking functionality. Especially wiki addons like Vaultwiki. If such functionality would be added then I hope it would not conflict with major addons that have the same functionality.

that's good to know. I was looking for something like that! Thanks for sharing.

I'm seeing this in my recommendations:

Yet "User" is definitely unticked in my sitemap options:

View attachment 263356
Strange as this received a lot of testing but should be rectified in the new patch. For now it's merely a harmless recommendation.
Is it possible to add this option in the near future?

I think it is useful
👇
This will indeed be making it to the addon but in several updates as it's a larger feature to develop and test to perfection.
that's good to know. I was looking for something like that! Thanks for sharing.
Keyword linking can already be done in several of Siropu's addons (Ad Manager and the other I forget) as we've been using this strategy on a client project.

If you'd like a very fast solution I'd recommend this. I do have a custom idea for this already blueprinted, so it's just a matter of finishing and testing.

While this is being developed, I'd like hearing some feedback on this idea.

After some prototyping I believe a keyword wizard tool is achievable, much like "Cornerstone Content" in Yoast SEO for WordPress.

Essentially, you'll add keywords/phrases or import them via CSV, then group then by topic (optional).

When writing threads or articles, you'll be able to see the keywords relevant to that topic (perhaps assign groups to categories or nodes?) to guide writing good ranking content. A live keyword usage count is also easily doable.

This can also be tied into the recommendations, where content does not have above a certain threshold of keywords. This would likely be done by using a Tools Rebuild entry and periodic cron for performance reasons.

Horror, all AMS articles have now lost the title , and are just displayed in the title of the forum name in all articles ((

Can you set a custom (ie cross domain external) canonical from specific pages? I have some articles duplicated on another site (Wordpress). In Yoast settings on that site I have made my xenforo articles the canonical for these duplicate pages, but I'd like to do it the other way round now.

Nulumia updated SEO & Index Tools with a new update entry:

AMS bug fixes, phrasing, options

Changelog
  • Fixed a bug which could cause incorrect article title rendering in AMS
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes the option to add the Category title to article page titles would not save when checking or unchecking
  • Improved some phrasing and changed some hard coded labels into phrase system

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

You must select "Overwrite files during...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom