[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

He has not visited his own site since May 18th, which is worse.

Given the issues with the Optimization add-on, and the lack of support he's given on his own site I honestly think that the resources should be removed here until @Nulumia supports things again. As it is now, it looks like he has just abandoned his customers, rather than just not logging in to support things on XenForo.

Was willing to give the benefit of the doubt when he would pop in once in a while but when it is approaching 4 months of him not visiting his own support forum...
Are you using any SEO addon now?

He did disappear once with the SEO addon before. When it's haven't published here, I got access to the addon... He is pretty active at first. But then he disappeared, Xenforo update, the add-on doesn't work for a long time, no reply in ticket. I even purchased the xen soluce for replace. After a super long time, he published the Addon here. Very active at first, so I renewed the addon... Now disappear again... XenForo staff should take actions on this kind of developer.

I actually defended this addon and this guy. This addon has real potential and it's sad to see it abandoned. I wish dbtech would buy it and fix it.

Can someone take over or make an identical plugin?

What about backlinks, dofollow, nofollow?

This is my robots.txt; do I have to add something else?

1662033009195.webp

He did disappear once with the SEO addon before. When it's haven't published here, I got access to the addon... He is pretty active at first. But then he disappeared, Xenforo update, the add-on doesn't work for a long time, no reply in ticket. I even purchased the xen soluce for replace. After a super long time, he published the Addon here. Very active at first, so I renewed the addon... Now disappear again... XenForo staff should take actions on this kind of developer.
I tested the add-on, but due to the issue it had with AMS I put it on the backburner. I also do not use add-ons that aren't released to avoid issues.

I defended him a bit the first time, as this is a large add-on and is quite the undertaking for a single developer. The issue for me now is that he is not even bothering to check his own site, where he is going to be having sales and people expecting support.

I don't know if they should take action, but the resource should be removed until there is an update of his activity. Right now things are too up in the air, and not everyone reads threads about the add-ons they buy.

I have made a suggestion for a few basic SEO features in xenforo:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/a-few-basic-seo-improvements.208548/

Please vote!

Can someone take over or make an identical plugin?
I think one of the big problems with this addon was trying to include comptibility loads of other plugins. It just needs to be simple and work with core xenforo and xF official addons. Anything beyond that is asking to never leave beta/unfinished stage.

So I would be very against an identical one. And I'd love to get a refund on this one...

I made some sitemap option suggestions awhile ago that made it into this add-on but are still lacking in XenForo core...

I think he's still here. His site is up and he's still taking orders. He just doesn't seem to be replying here at all or updating which is disappointing.
You can't expect an update every month either. For me, the SEO runs super. It took me 1 month to make it in German. It may also be that he already adapts the SEO version to Xenforo 3. What use is the best SEO for Xenforo 2, if it no longer runs on version 3.

He has not visited his own site since May 18th, which is worse.

Given the issues with the Optimization add-on, and the lack of support he's given on his own site I honestly think that the resources should be removed here until @Nulumia supports things again. As it is now, it looks like he has just abandoned his customers, rather than just not logging in to support things on XenForo.

Was willing to give the benefit of the doubt when he would pop in once in a while but when it is approaching 4 months of him not visiting his own support forum...

Not that he died of Corona.
Unfortunately, the www is not a private place.
I learned not to shoot people and think about their innocence only afterwards. Therefore, I wait for some time

Last edited:
You can't expect an update every month either. For me, the SEO runs super. It took me 1 month to make it in German. It may also be that he already adapts the SEO version to Xenforo 3. What use is the best SEO for Xenforo 2, if it no longer runs on version 3.

I learned not to shoot people and think about their innocence only afterwards. Therefore, I wait for some time
I don't expect an update every month man. I just expect a reply once in awhile. We all paid money for this.

How can he adapt an add-on to something that is not available to anyone publicly? There may be a few people here and there who have been contacted for expertise or feedback due to their add-ons, but resource providers generally do not get early access (this was a sticking point early on where resource providers were very very vocal about wanting it due to the time it takes to update resources between major versions).

I advocated to be understanding and that a large add-on takes time to develop his prior disappearance, the difference between these two times is that his Optimization add-on has a critical exploit that he has irresponsibly ignored fixing.

Also, previously when he was not active, he still checked his site every so often and checked here every so often. Going on 4 months of inactivity on his own site, where he is expected to fulfill support, is a bad sign.

My reasoning for removing the resource page temporarily is to lessen sales while the future of the add-on is up in the air. This is not a case where updates are needed infrequently, as the add-on is still in a bad state to be used for most established forums.

How can he adapt an add-on to something that is not available to anyone publicly? There may be a few people here and there who have been contacted for expertise or feedback due to their add-ons, but resource providers generally do not get early access (this was a sticking point early on where resource providers were very very vocal about wanting it due to the time it takes to update resources between major versions).

I advocated to be understanding and that a large add-on takes time to develop his prior disappearance, the difference between these two times is that his Optimization add-on has a critical exploit that he has irresponsibly ignored fixing.

Also, previously when he was not active, he still checked his site every so often and checked here every so often. Going on 4 months of inactivity on his own site, where he is expected to fulfill support, is a bad sign.

My reasoning for removing the resource page temporarily is to lessen sales while the future of the add-on is up in the air. This is not a case where updates are needed infrequently, as the add-on is still in a bad state to be used for most established forums.
Wait a sec. I have that optimizer plug in on one of my sites. What's wrong with it?

There should be a kind of obligation on the part of the Xenforo team to become active. Who is not active with questions and remains inactive out of the store. No one knows what is going on with him. With me, the SEO part has helped well. It is now easy to deactivate only about losses. Therefore, I let it run, still something.
If he really walked the plank in real you have such a protection for new customers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom