[OzzModz] Security Lock Old Accounts

[OzzModz] Security Lock Old Accounts 2.1.0

No permission to download
  • ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Creating default object from empty value
  • src/addons/OzzModz/SecurityLock/XF/Service/User/Login.php:43
Code:
#0 src/addons/OzzModz/SecurityLock/XF/Service/User/Login.php(43): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Cre...', '/var/www/client...', 43, Array)
#1 src/addons/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/XF/Service/User/Login.php(19): OzzModz\SecurityLock\XF\Service\User\Login->validate('*****', Object(XF\Phrase))
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php(96): SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Service\User\Login->validate('*****', Object(XF\Phrase))
#3 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Analytics/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php(9): XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin()
#4 src/addons/OzzModz/Login/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php(177): DigitalPoint\Analytics\XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): OzzModz\Login\XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Login', 'Login', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Login), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Login), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Hopefully fixed in the latest version.

Test
1707992763024.webp

I tested it and this appears when I first log in, there is no e-mail, but it gives an e-mail alert while browsing.

1707992840091.webp

I just installed the plugin and tried it on an old account.
Should the error look like this with underscores?
How to edit this text? I didn't find this text in phrases and patterns :(
I would like to add more information on what the user should do now. By the way, what should they do now? :)

1707995310966.webp

Last edited:
Oh, sorry. I understand now. Such an error occurs if the user doesn't have an email.
This test account of mine didn't have an email.

Does this work via cron, setting security state to reset when criteria last activity > days set?
So that all user accounts meeting criteria are changed on cron execute? Or security state is only changed once the username attempts to login?

Only once they attempt to login. I see no need to lock all accounts older than X.
Cron just seems cleaner to me, setting the security lock at the time it meets criteria. Rather than having security lock unset beyond criteria and awaiting until login to set it. No issue, just wanted to understand how it was working.

They would have to come up with a new one I believe. I can’t see XF allowing reuse of a password.

Reactions: Dkf
Top Bottom