[OzzModz] Remove Reactions From What's New Page

[OzzModz] Remove Reactions From What's New Page 2.0.2

No permission to download
Hi Ozzy. :) I hope to found you well.

Nice addon, many thanks to share it, I like.
The only thing it seems that now that are shown only the posts in the list, I'm seeing that the list is shorter, now there are only 23 entry shown, so the the page with the list of the posts is really short. Is there a way to show a more long list of posts/entries?
It seems that it still read the number of the reaction added to be shown, but don't show them, so maybe are can be that are counted as number of elements present on the page to be shown. I don't know the reason, is only an idea.

Hi Ozzy. :) I hope to found you well.

Nice addon, many thanks to share it, I like.
The only thing it seems that now that are shown only the posts in the list, I'm seeing that the list is shorter, now there are only 23 entry shown, so the the page with the list of the posts is really short. Is there a way to show a more long list of posts/entries?
It seems that it still read the number of the reaction added to be shown, but don't show them, so maybe are can be that are counted as number of elements present on the page to be shown. I don't know the reason, is only an idea.

I'm seeing the same issue. The Lastest Activity page shows 30 entires, but with this enabled, I see about a 1/3 of that amount due to the number of post reactions used on the site. Even when I click Show Older items only a handful of additional items are displayed. Is there anyway to fix this?

Top Bottom