[OzzModz] Remove Ignore

[OzzModz] Remove Ignore 2.0.1

No permission to download
@Ozzy47 Interesting add-on, but I can't think of a reason that a site admin would want to remove this function for their users. I'd be grateful if you could clarify this for me. 🙂

@Ozzy47 Interesting add-on, but I can't think of a reason that a site admin would want to remove this function for their users. I'd be grateful if you could clarify this for me. 🙂
It's for those who want to do so. We don't consider motive, since it varies by individual.

We have the opposite of this, Extended Ignore. No clue why people want that one either.
If it is the opposite then it forces everyone to ignore everyone else? Sounds interesting.

I like the concept of removing ignore, but do think it’s a bit weird to still make it appear that you can ignore, or am I misunderstanding?

If it is the opposite then it forces everyone to ignore everyone else? Sounds interesting.
Opposite philosophy of this. Instead of removing a feature it expands and extends it.
I like the concept of removing ignore, but do think it’s a bit weird to still make it appear that you can ignore, or am I misunderstanding?
Personally I would have all references to the function gone if I wanted the function gone.

Personally I would have all references to the function gone if I wanted the function gone.
Yes that was exactly my point. Or, in the interests of transparency, you could keep the ignore function with a note that says You can put this person on your ignore list, however they will not actually be ignored.

But maybe I'm totally misunderstanding.

All this addon does is remove the ignore function and disable any current ignores. It does not hide anything else, it wasn’t designed to.

Top Bottom