[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations

[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Thanks. How about for facebook connect accounts? IE spam via that. Its exclusively for xenforo registration? I ask because I intend to use it for a new site with FB accounts. I've been using cleantalk but there are a few accounts coming in.

I'm not able to download the latest update from the Snog site. When I click on the link, it says that the file does not exist.

Are you charging $30 again for this update?

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 1.57.57 PM.webp

I'm trying to figure out if these two mods are different - if I'm catching bots at registration and stopping them from successfully registering, why do I need to worry about 'log-in'?
The login spaminator stops automated logins from bots which are already registered. The little time bombs sitting in the member list which are common on older larger forums. If you don't have a lot of those you don't need the login spaminator.

But... It also logs all automated login attempts even if it's just Brute force attacks from outside. Brute force automation gets caught too and any such login will fail.

@Ozzy47 - I installed the latest version on Sunday, but so far i'm not seeing any log entries other than my one test registration while in test mode.

Any idea what could cause it to not work? Our log shows multiple registrations today, but nothing in the spaminator log.

@Ozzy47 - I installed the latest version on Sunday, but so far i'm not seeing any log entries other than my one test registration while in test mode.

Any idea what could cause it to not work? Our log shows multiple registrations today, but nothing in the spaminator log.
Are the multiple registrations spammers? Is this a new installation?

Our log shows multiple registrations today, but nothing in the spaminator log.
If they are now registered users then the spaminator log cannot show them.
If they are not registered then something else did not let them register.

I’m guessing what he is saying is that his site is busy with new folks joining but he isn’t seeing any spam registrations which might be expected? I have had this mod installed for a few days and don’t have anything in my log but we are a smaller site and may simply not have had any attempts yet. I also installed the ‘Contact Us’ version and I do see blocked attempts in that log.

I do have a number of high spammer countries blocked completely in my Sucuri firewall setup so that may explain my results so far. Wondering if, with this mod, it makes sense to unblock them and see how it goes?

Top Bottom