[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations

[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
This came up in my early testing and I should have said something about it. It's the widgets. I merely got rid of those for that page reasoning that it's only permissioned for admins to see anyway.

But, that's still a bug IMO, it should accomodate the use of the sidebar widgets.
Got it!

Maybe you can make the log screens scrollable using the bottom scroll function? Like the bottom of the screen page scroll type of thing?

I don't know how that suggestion would affect the coding of the add-on, but it's worth considering.

Do you really NEED those widgets on that admin-only page?

I am sure Ozzy can come up with a way to accommodate that, it doesn't affect the performance of the addon, only in the way the log is displayed.

Do you really NEED those widgets on that admin-only page?

I am sure Ozzy can come up with a way to accommodate that, it doesn't affect the performance of the addon, only in the way the log is displayed.

Well, those side widgets are not admin specific.

Those are included in the XF core and all I did was enable those widgets for the non-admins.

I'm sure that other admins will have side widgets enabled for different reasons and/or features for non-admins.

Just saying...

Well, those side widgets are not admin specific.

Those are included in the XF core and all I did was enable those widgets for the non-admins.
Probably the best quick-fix for that is to code it to where it hides the widgets on the /spaminatorlog page.

Probably the best quick-fix for that is to code it to where it hides the widgets on the /spaminatorlog page.
Yea, that would work as well. I hope this can be fixed sometime soon.

It would be nice to observe the full URLs to see if there is a pattern coming from the same source attempting to spam my website.

Nice, already caught 3 naughty's.

Looks promising. Great results so far and it keeps my transactional email service reputation down.
Only 3?
giggity.gif

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 12.29.40 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom