[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
Could you add an option to show Open/Closed raffles on the same page? (so any open at the top, and then closed at the bottom). This will present a better looking front page for your raffles if you currently have no open contests.. So instead of it just saying "no raffles..", it will at least show some of the closed raffles with image, details etc..

competition-list-jpg.212802

Does this allow members to create raffles? Im looking for something where members can create a raffle for an item they want to raffle off. Members can then pay the creator directly and have a spot randomly selected

Ozzy, I just had a quick look on SnogsSite but couldn't see a demo for this.. is there one available?

Hello
Thursday I installed the app, but I have a problem: when creating a new raffles, I can't switch to the different tabs (start/end, limits, allowed users, etc), so I can't finish creating the raffle.

Hello
Thursday I installed the app, but I have a problem: when creating a new raffles, I can't switch to the different tabs (start/end, limits, allowed users, etc), so I can't finish creating the raffle.
2 months and I still can't use this plugin. Terrible support, 40 usd thrown away.

I’m unable to replicate this. Can you take a video of the process.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also put it on the creator support forum. My comment is because two months have passed without being able to use the plugin.

Hmm, that’s odd. I just downloaded the addon and installed it on a fresh website and I still can’t replicate that.

Are there any errors in the browser console?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also put it on the creator support forum. My comment is because two months have passed without being able to use the plugin.
Thanks to the help of support, I was able to create a raffle. The problem was in the translation sentences, since it modified the </b></font> creating spaces that the original text does not contain.
I leave this information for the future.

Could you add an option to show Open/Closed raffles on the same page? (so any open at the top, and then closed at the bottom). This will present a better looking front page for your raffles if you currently have no open contests.. So instead of it just saying "no raffles..", it will at least show some of the closed raffles with image, details etc..

competition-list-jpg.212802

I hope this can still be considered :)

Also for the widget, the raffle image does not have explicit width and height, which affects CLS. Maybe allow us to specify this in the options under "raffle price image link" or something. Will help speed score if the widget is placed on the front page :)

@Ozzy47

I would like to use your plugin to dinamyze my members and provide some giveaways if they post a min. of 10 messages on a week IDK...
Also, if possible of course, the person with the most amount of messages will win that contest,...

Is this possible with Raffles?

Last edited:
Can this be done? If so, how :P I was not sure how you could specify that X event (in this case posting more showcase items) increases your entries.

User adding 1 Showcase item (bob addon) = 1 raffle entry
User adding 3 showcase items = 3 entries, 5 = 5 entries etc.

Top Bottom