[OzzModz] Log All Moderator Actions

[OzzModz] Log All Moderator Actions 2.3.0

No permission to download

Mr. Jinx

Mr. Jinx submitted a new resource:

Log all moderator actions - Log all moderator related actions to the moderator log, even if the user is not a real moderator.

This add-on will make it possible to log all moderation related actions to the log, even if the user isn't a real moderator.

By default, Xenforo will only log moderator actions if the user is part of the moderators group (Groups & permissions > Staff > Moderators).
Sometimes you may want to give a normal user extra moderator permissions, like the ability to lock/unlock threads without making this user a real moderator. These actions are not logged. That's why you may need this add-on...

Read more about this resource...

I like the idea of this addon. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be logging post edits or post title edits.

Hmm, just checked this but it should work.
I added all forum moderator permissions to a regular user, then edit a post and a title. They were properly logged to the moderator log.
Please note, if this user edits it's own post then it will not log to the moderator log.

Add-on options are all set? (just asking :) )

I'm not sure if that is going to work. It would mean that any user that edits his own post / title gets logged to the moderator log?

I'll see if I can add an extra option for this. If it is not too much work.. I would like to keep this add-on small.

When editing a profile post comment on my own profile, but from a different user:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: options src\addons\MrJinx\LogAllModActions\XF\ModeratorLog\ProfilePostComment.php:23
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'MrJinx_LogAllModActions_OwnActions' of non-object src\addons\MrJinx\LogAllModActions\XF\ModeratorLog\ProfilePostComment.php:23

I'll look at this when I have some time.
Can you tell me which logging options you selected in the control panel?
And is your account a regular user or admin or moderator?

Top Bottom