[OzzModz] Iconify Buttons

[OzzModz] Iconify Buttons 2.0.0

No permission to download

Nulumia

Nulumia submitted a new resource:

Iconify Buttons - Condense button groups with icon-only UI

View attachment 268403

This simple addon condenses the action button row into icon-only buttons, for a slimmer and less bloated UI. Affects buttons such as the following:
  • Mark read/unread
  • Watch/unwatch
  • Add page/update etc
  • Rate
  • Filters
Additionally, you can move the filters into the action button group to save even more space! This mimics the appearance of other platforms outside of Xenforo:

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

1) Rebranding of the addon to reflect the new owner.
2) Any bug fixes. Paid addons will take priority.

Hello, I have updated and now the browser spits out an error not finding the js in the path /js/nulumia/iconify/core.js

I have been searching and I have located it in /src/addons/Nulumia/IconifyButtons/_data inside template_modifications.xml

Code:
  <modification type="public" template="helper_js_global" modification_key="nulumia_iconify_helper_js_global" description="Add the js file" execution_order="10" enabled="1" action="str_replace">
    <find><![CDATA[<!--XF:JS-->]]></find>
    <replace><![CDATA[$0
<xf:js src="nulumia/iconify/core.js" />]]></replace>
  </modification>

But of course, the directory no longer exists or anything in that path. I can solve it by modifying it by hand. But I guess others will run into the same problem.

Hi @Ozzy47,
I just ran into this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: [ValueError] DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Argument #1 ($source) must not be empty in src/addons/Nulumia/IconifyButtons/Listener.php on line 40

DOMDocument->loadHTML() in src/addons/Nulumia/IconifyButtons/Listener.php at line 40
Nulumia\IconifyButtons\Listener::templaterTemplatePostRender() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 64
XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2994
XF\App->fire() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1674
XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 565
XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 2285
XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 404
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Code:
#0 src/addons/Nulumia/IconifyButtons/Listener.php(40): DOMDocument->loadHTML('')
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(64): Nulumia\IconifyButtons\Listener::templaterTemplatePostRender(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'PAGE_CONTAINER', NULL)
#2 src/XF/App.php(2994): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1674): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(565): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2285): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(20) "/threads/duda.63904/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi @Ozzy47,
I just ran into this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: [ValueError] DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Argument #1 ($source) must not be empty in src/addons/Nulumia/IconifyButtons/Listener.php on line 40

DOMDocument->loadHTML() in src/addons/Nulumia/IconifyButtons/Listener.php at line 40
Nulumia\IconifyButtons\Listener::templaterTemplatePostRender() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 64
XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2994
XF\App->fire() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1674
XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 565
XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 2285
XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 404
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Code:
#0 src/addons/Nulumia/IconifyButtons/Listener.php(40): DOMDocument->loadHTML('')
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(64): Nulumia\IconifyButtons\Listener::templaterTemplatePostRender(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'PAGE_CONTAINER', NULL)
#2 src/XF/App.php(2994): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1674): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(565): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2285): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(20) "/threads/duda.63904/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I had to disable it temporarily, because although I managed to ignore the error, I have not been able to solve the errors that appeared later. But everything indicates that it has to do with the new version of xenforo and the version of PHP 8.x

To ignore the error I went to /src/addons/Nulumia/IconifyButtons and edited the Listener.php changing:

PHP:
               // Setup
                $dom = new DOMDocument();
                libxml_use_internal_errors(true);
                @$dom->loadHTML(@$output);
                $xpath = new DOMXPath($dom);
for
PHP:
                // Setup
                $dom = new DOMDocument();
                libxml_use_internal_errors(true);
                $htmlSource = @$output; // Get the HTML source of $output
                if (!empty($htmlSource)) {
                    @$dom->loadHTML($htmlSource);
                }
                $xpath = new DOMXPath($dom);

After that, the errors disappeared, but the pages where it showed this error turned white, I activated the debug and I found quite a few errors that I suppose have to do with the current version of PHP and then I gave up :(

Thanks anyway, I will leave it disabled for now in case you decide to update it soon, otherwise I will end up uninstalling it completely much to my regret.

Top Bottom