[OzzModz] Home Blog [Deleted]

Is there a way I can auto populate images to the blog for existing items?
It just shows blank squares.

Thank You
You need to go into the themes and find the "Feature" button: (To make the button work, and you had to initially make changes to the template modifier, which I reported initially. Without this button there is no point in using the plugin.)
screen-shot-04-06-21-at-09-16-am-png.249879

screen-shot-04-06-21-at-09-17-am-png.249880

There must be at least 1 picture in 1 post of the topic. After clicking the button, the image will be picked up automatically, or sometimes you have to specify the URL to it yourself. There need to choose the type of output in the Slide or Gride and write in the field the name or something else. After that, you get the news at the top. And that there were no empty topics in the list below, then make sure you upload at least 1 picture per 1 post topics, or in the settings plugin specify the path to your site logo, that will work as a basic preview image.
1680006050272.png

Alas, the plugin works that way. It automatically displays only a general list of topics from the forums that you specify, and the output at the top only manually.

So that there are no empty images in the specified topics. Be sure to upload at least 1 picture in each of them. This is a prerequisite for the issuance. After on the page of the blog they will be automatically displayed. It takes the first uploaded image for display.

If you do not like the conditions of extradition with this plugin, then consider another plugin. Support for this plugin is not worth waiting for.

Last edited:
This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

Hi @Ozzy47

The purchase link is not currently working for this resources!

Also can you please add support for resource manager, media gallery the reason I am asking because I used this add-on as a homepage of both of my website?

Last edited:
I haven’t managed to get ahold of the files yet to release this under OzzModz that’s why the link isn’t working yet.

What’s your username on Snog’s site?
You're talking about your website? Same as here, Sado Yasashii.
I bought the license from the author's website xenbros.com. The login there was the same as here Sado Yasashii. I can even show a receipt from PayPal to confirm that I bought the plugin from the author. Or do I need to buy again to upgrade?
1710670330221.webp

Anyone that had a license with the previous developer their licenses are expired, as they were only one year, so anyone wanting to use the addons would have to purchase it from me, which is a lifetime license for XF2

However, I replied to our conversation.

Top Bottom