[OzzModz] Game Thread Starter

[OzzModz] Game Thread Starter [Paid] 2.1.8

No permission to buy ($30.00)
And a RE-POST of a couple of posts back so it stays visible on the current last page of this add-on...

The games database has changed their API and this add-on will no longer work in it's current state.

I have requested an API key from TGDB and as soon as I receive it, I will begin the process of changing the add-on so it will once again work with TGDB.

As of today I now have an API key for the new game database API.

Since today is a holiday, I will begin adapting the system to the new API tomorrow.

Snog updated Game Thread Starter for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

Game Thread Starter for XenForo 2.x Update 2.0.4

An update to the Game Thread Starter for XenForo 2.x has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Change - Add-on now uses new API at TGDb
  • Change - Genres now obtained from TGDb API
  • Add - Warning about screenshot/fanart API query
  • Add - Query remaining count at bottom of add-on options
  • Remove - Automated update cron task
View attachment 179495

NOTE: The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There was a minor problem with the TGDb API call in version 2.0.5, if you've already downloaded and upgraded to version 2.0.5, download the add-on again and just upload the files to your server.

If you haven't upgraded yet, download and upgrade as usual.

So, I've installed the add-on.
  • When does it start creating threads?
  • Can I manually add games?
    • If yes, is it going to be duplicate?
  • Does it only fetch new games?

So, I've installed the add-on.
  • When does it start creating threads?
  • Can I manually add games?
    • If yes, is it going to be duplicate?
  • Does it only fetch new games?
It doesn't create threads automatically.

A user must enter either the TGDb link or a game ID from TDDb when creating a thread.

tgdb.webp

Be sure you've selected the forum(s) to be used for game threads in the add-on options.

OK, found how to create a thread. Now the question is how can I edit the thread? There is no option to edit... I think I need to check the permissons...

Oh, and I could no find the "co-op" phrase.

There is a phrasing problem:

1537189742376.webp

You combine edit and game phasres but this is not a grammarly accurate phrase in Turkish. It needs to be "Oyunu düzenle" which I can not change. And update on this phares is needed.

Top Bottom