[OzzModz] Forum Reaction Whitelist

[OzzModz] Forum Reaction Whitelist [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
If I only have one reaction selected, will it change the “like” button text to the one available reaction?

If I only have one reaction selected, will it change the “like” button text to the one available reaction?
You will need to change the icon manually by adding this to your EXTRA.less:

CSS:
.reaction.reaction--imageHidden.reaction--2 i::before {
  content: "\f21e";
  width: 1em;
  display: inline-block;
  text-align: center;
  font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Pro';
  font-size: inherit;
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: 400;
  text-rendering: auto;
}

Just replace the reaction ID and Fontawesome unicode key.

1672341882053-png.279109

Hi @Ozzy47, is this mod able to run with "anonymous posting" add-on installed? I have spoken to the mod author there (truonglv) and he thinks this might be a whitelist problem/conflict

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method getWhitelistedReactions is not callable on the given object (Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\XF\Entity\Forum) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1187

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/www/sr...', 1187)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1187): trigger_error('Method getWhite...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s70/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2470): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\XF\Entity\Forum), 'getWhitelistedR...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UserNameColor\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(565): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2281): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "/threads/guy-is-going-to-be-cancelled-after-this.105304/"
  ["referrer"] => string(32) "https://***/whats-new/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/guy-is-going-to-be-cancelled-after-this_105304/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method getWhitelistedReactions is not callable on the given object (Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\XF\Entity\Forum) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1187
It looks like your class extension chain is broken
Don't have the [AL] Core Package add-on installed?
If yes, update to the latest version. If not, try rebuilding the Forum Reaction Whitelist add-on data.

Top Bottom