[OzzModz} Bypass Forum Approval Setting

[OzzModz} Bypass Forum Approval Setting 2.0.2

No permission to download
@Snog - is it possible to add another feature to let specific user groups release a resource without approval, but keeping the approval system online for everyone else.

Would love to see this. Thanks

@Snog - is it possible to add another feature to let specific user groups release a resource without approval, but keeping the approval system online for everyone else.

Would love to see this. Thanks
I have same question with @Loohney
It will be a great feature that I am looking for my forum

That wouldn't be added to this add-on. If I were to do it, it would be in a separate one for the Resource Manager. (doesn't mean I'll do it though ;) )

That wouldn't be added to this add-on. If I were to do it, it would be in a separate one for the Resource Manager. (doesn't mean I'll do it though ;) )
I will prefer this mod to Bypass Forum Approval Setting
Because Bypass Forum Approval Setting is not really necessary for my forum but with Bypass Resource Manager Approval Setting then it will. :cautious:

Too bad. I would've even paid like $10-$15 for such a Plugin.

But thanks for the reply.

i have try it in the specific forum but that don`t work...
I don't know what you mean, but it works fine for me.

What doesn't work for you? Did you set the permission for the user group you want to post new threads without moderation?

Reactions: WxP
Question about this plugin;

The forum node has the following ticked off; Moderate new threads posted in this forum (If enabled, a moderator will have to manually approve threads posted in this forum). The registered user group has the permission "Submit content without approval" to "Yes", but the forum permission is "Bypass forum approval settings" to "Never" but somehow it doesn't require them be approved still? Shouldn't it be forced to be approved if that Bypass forum approval settings is set to Never?

Top Bottom