[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
I'm about to do the same.... Can you run the two addons side by side without too much noise? I'm trying to recreate the badges and criteria (as this addon lacks an importer for the Addon flare awards addon).
May be worth asking to see if an importer can be made.

Looking for some information on the API endpoint support, is there any documentation that lists what is possible? Being able to use an API to award badges, especially repeatable badges, would ease the burden on our mod team significantly. The badges have proven to be quite popular with members but we can only manage so many manually.

The Users awarded with badge log in the ACP looks a bit... big. Is this how it's supposed to be presented?

Attachments

• users-awarded.webp
    users-awarded.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 11
If I want to stack all the posting badges, so only ever one is visible (but the highest tier one), f.ex I have 13 badges for posting.
All should stack to the final badge in settings? (level 13) I tried that, but the level 1 badge is the one visible in postbit.

If I want to stack all the posting badges, so only ever one is visible (but the highest tier one), f.ex I have 13 badges for posting.
All should stack to the final badge in settings? (level 13) I tried that, but the level 1 badge is the one visible in postbit.
That is an existing bug that was reported a few posts ago.

Okay another amazing addon from @Ozzy47 -- thanks for this! I am playing around with it now and loving it... but is there an ideal size for the badges? I was just curious.... thanks!

Can I award a badges based on posts created in a specific node(s)? If not, that would be useful to have to encourage further posting in more X nodes in terms of more valuable content.

I am really hoping someone can help me with this challenge I am having. I need to somehow add a little buffer under the badge(s) in the forum threads postbit...

ss-2.webpss-1.webp

The badges we would like to use, which look fantastic in the user profiles, is a little too close to the other postbit information (which I could always just not display I guess....)

Is there anyway I could make it so that after a badge it gives a line or two break before showing the rest of the postbit information??

Any help is appreciated everyone - thank you!

Is there anyway I could make it so that after a badge it gives a line or two break before showing the rest of the postbit information??

Try adding this to your EXTRA.less template, maybe need to change the 20px to suit your spacing needs.

Code:
.featuredBadges--message {
  margin-bottom: 20px;
}

Try adding this to your EXTRA.less template, maybe need to change the 20px to suit your spacing needs.

Code:
.featuredBadges--message {
  margin-bottom: 20px;
}

You @Gemma are pure awesomeness. It works perfectly, so thank you very much for sharing that with me. I truly appreciate it.

Not to push my luck {{grin}} but is there a way to do the exact same thing in what I think is called the visitor tab. When you hover over a user and it shows the small pop up of their information?

ss2.jpg

I am going to go out on a limb here and ask that perhaps whatever this particular location is called could use the same code above, but swap out 'message' for whatever this is - member tooltip? I assume that same mindset would also work in the user profiles, too??

Not to be pushy... I appreciate you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom