[OzzModz] Auto Thread Thumbnail [Deleted]

Do they show up ok when searching too? I thought from above they were not yet displaying on search or bookmarks.

@hemant_bhardwaj I tried to install addon to localhost last night to see if it was working, but doesn't work without the key, am i ok to put in the licence key for my site?
sorry for the delay in update not getting enough time from busy office schedule
nope it's not work in search and about key you can tell you your licence key on-site chat or in dm so i reset it for localhost also

working on it will update once complete
It is now 5 months, you said that :)
Please I don't have much patients left, since I am waiting over 6 months for it, and my page is heavily slowed down.

Hope you find the time for it, and that all your projects went fluently with flow, and less effort needed as possible!

Please I don't have much patients left, since I am waiting over 6 months for it, and my page is heavily slowed down.

Hope you find the time for it, and that all your projects went fluently with flow, and less effort needed as possible!
Agree, performance is important for any website

sure I am really sorry for that much delay and something things did not go as you planned that's called life
trying to get back to track already writen on my profile so please just little bit of patient after this we are will in full business

Just tried it on localhost running Xenforo 2.2 and looks like works ok on search results to me.
Doesn't work on the bookmarks, but had a look at online site running Xenforo 2.1 and it was same.

So question is, what issues were people having with them not showing on search?

Just tried it on localhost running Xenforo 2.2 and looks like works ok on search results to me.
Doesn't work on the bookmarks, but had a look at online site running Xenforo 2.1 and it was same.

So question is, what issues were people having with them not showing on search?
it as a bug? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
1. Looks like the addon have some issues, when used with threads as articles.
2. Guests cant see any thread_thumbs. Maybe i have a wrong setup somewhere else in XF?
But i guess, there is no setup for guests and attachments in XF. (Unfortunately!)

Just for fun, try to edit a thread from thread_list > the thread-thumbnail will be away till the next reload!

lala.webp

Add-On Overview
Auto thread Thumbnail addon with add the functions to show thumbnail in selected forum using Image Attachment and first external URL image.
As your overview, this can be used first external URL images to as a cover images.
Does it save first external URL images to attachment or not?
And can you manipulate this for 3rd party addons, like articles, blogs or news etc.

As your overview, this can be used first external URL images to as a cover images.
Does it save first external URL images to attachment or not?
And can you manipulate this for 3rd party addons, like articles, blogs or news etc.
no, it' does not save the external URL it's just display then as normal
what kind of manipulate?
New version will have some good option like save and auto-generate thumbnail still in process

no, it' does not save the external URL it's just display then as normal
what kind of manipulate?
New version will have some good option like save and auto-generate thumbnail still in process
what kind of manipulate?
If you doing custom work for me, I can offer you.
I would like to use this feature in my Articles not forum threads.

Thanks.

Suggestion:
Can you please have the thumbnail pull from embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos? So if a member posts a YT video first in the thread, the thumb shows in forum view. Thanks!
Edit: I would need this to work in a Suggestion type node.

After updating XenForo to latest version 2.2.4, i get these in my error log.
  • ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $baseUrl
  • src/addons/xenbros/Threadthumbnail/Entity/Thread.php:42
Any idea what is wrong?
Thanks, Craig

Top Bottom