[OzzModz] Alerts Auto-refresh (AJAX)

[OzzModz] Alerts Auto-refresh (AJAX) 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Alerts Auto-refresh (AJAX) - Automatic notification counters refreshing

Requirements:
XenForo 2.2.0+

Description:

Automatic notification counters refreshing via AJAX request with configurable delay between update requests.

1-png.6216

Read more about this resource...

great mod, been looking for this since I had one on XF1 back in the day...
question - how will this effect forums with 100+ concurrent users? will there be any issues with page / server loading times etc?

Works really well with alerts but conversations not so well :(, i use AC.UI which places alerts and conversations into visitor tab, alerts and convo don't auto refresh so something like this is critical.

We’d need a copy of the style to add support for it. Ask Themehouse if you can provide us with a copy. If they allow it, send it in a conversation with me and Painbaker.

@Ozzy47 and @Painbaker was swift ever able to get you a copy of the AC.UI theme? I've transitioned all my communities to it. If it would help with comparability with add-ons I'll ask Mike or Sarah if I can send it over. Shouldn't be a problem, it's still a free offering.

Thanks -- appreciate all the good stuff you bring to XF.

@Ozzy47 and @Painbaker was swift ever able to get you a copy of the AC.UI theme? I've transitioned all my communities to it. If it would help with comparability with add-ons I'll ask Mike or Sarah if I can send it over. Shouldn't be a problem, it's still a free offering.

Thanks -- appreciate all the good stuff you bring to XF.
Last I heard Ozzy managed to get a copy and will look into it when he can this was before Christmas, i have placed the style on hold for now while still using the add-on and another style from themehouse.

Last I heard Ozzy managed to get a copy and will look into it when he can this was before Christmas, i have placed the style on hold for now while still using the add-on and another style from themehouse.

Hopefully he’ll have a chance to look into it. Very clean, nice theme. Which one (if you don’t mind me asking) are you using from TH that’s working with this add on?

Hopefully he’ll have a chance to look into it. Very clean, nice theme. Which one (if you don’t mind me asking) are you using from TH that’s working with this add on?
It sure is and if not might not make a return which is a shame, i'm using Legend for now but i wouldn't be surprised if others work.

I’m unable to replicate this. I suspect you have some underlying issues on your site as I’ve seen you are having a few difficulties with some addons.

Top Bottom