[OzzModz] Admin Control Panel Improvements

[OzzModz] Admin Control Panel Improvements 2.0.0

No permission to download

Painbaker

Painbaker submitted a new resource:

[PB] Admin Control Panel Improvements - Some improvements and tweaks for admin control panel

Some improvements and tweaks for admin control panel
  • Ajax-search field for:
    • Banned users
    • Banned emails
    • Banned IP addresses
    • Discouraged IP addresses
  • Display order sorting for:
    • Thread prefixes
    • Help pages
    • Two-step verification providers
    • User upgrades
    • Member statistics
    • Custom user fields
    • Custom thread fields
  • Multiple email & ip banning (split with new line)
  • Show template modification add button without develop mode...

Read more about this resource...

Feature suggestion:

It would be nice if we could group custom thread fields. See the following XF suggestion:

@sbj, it takes more than admin panel changes and does not quite fit the concept to this add-on.
I will investigate this question in my spare time.

Reactions: sbj
@sbj, it takes more than admin panel changes and does not quite fit the concept to this add-on.
I will investigate this question in my spare time.
Not sure what you mean that it takes more than admin panel changes and if it fits to the concept of this addon?

Your addon is about ACP improvements, and my suggestion is aimed at that. Your addon adds sorting for custom thread fields for example.

Anyway, if you look in the ACP for prefixes, you can see one can group prefixes. My suggestion is that exact same behaviour just for custom thread fields.

Hope it is more clear now. Thanks for considering it.

@Painbaker Isn't there a way?
Like you adding a page in the addon settings dedicated for banner styles which is then included in the proper template?

I got another suggestion: A button to toggle between sorting alphabetically and after Display Sort Order for User Groups, Prefixes and when editing a user (=assigning groups).
I have about 80 User groups so far and the number keeps on rising.
It would make administrating a lot easier.

Hi Painbaker, I have installed the addon but I didn't found from where to set the threads sorting on prefix in a node. Could you please tell me fro where to access to the addon? Thanks in advance

@markoroots, hi. There's no prefix sorting from nodes page. Check here: /admin.php?thread-prefixes
If the "sorting" button is missing try to open this page: /admin.php?thread-prefixes/sort

@Ozzy47, it's just u-anchorTarget for redirect to a specific piece of page.

Hi Painbaker and thnaks for the informations.
No sorry, I was meaning thread prefix sorting, as I read in the addon details:

Display order sorting for:
  • Thread prefixes
Or it order only the prefixes shown in the tab?
I would like to know if it show the threads inside a node, ordered from thread prefix.

Painbaker updated [PB] Admin Control Panel Improvements with a new update entry:

New update available for paid subscribers:

Revamped emai\ip batch banning (now with runs as job for large amounts entries)

Added button to quick adding prefix to group (also supported for XFRM prefixes)

View attachment 242541

Added manual user upgrade page (from ACP user edit menu & user upgrades page)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Painbaker and thanks for the update, really appreciated. Also if I'm sorry to say you that I wasn't meaning this, (maybe I didn't exlain well the question) but sure is another useful functionality you add.
I was meaning, for example, I have a second hand market section/node, where uers sell second hand products.
There I have 2 prefix set:
1) "I Sell"
2) "Sold"

So that when the users open a thread, writing inside what they sell, the thread is marked with the prefix "I Sell" + (Thread Title),
so that when the product will be sold, the thread will be closed and marked as "Sold" by prefix.
The sorting I was meaning was aboout the view of the list of the threads, inside the node (Frontend),
so that when you enter in that node, you will see the upside threads in the list, only those marked with the prefix "I Sell"
and after these all the other threads marked as "Sold" prefix (downside).

Because now as you can image are all mixed and is not more nice, but this succed in this situation or similar.
To do this is needed only to add one time you have just done good the rest, an option in the node at field "Sorting threads" named "Order by thread prefix" and it should works also in this way. This could be useful for situation like this (I explain, I hope this time better :) ) or for similar.
But are just ideas. Hope useful

This doesn't seem to be working for prefixes. Looking at the other sections listed there seems to be a sort option for those though.

Top Bottom