[OzzModz] ACP Usergroup Styling

[OzzModz] ACP Usergroup Styling 2.0.1

No permission to download

Ozzy47

ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] ACP Usergroup Styling - Show group colors

This small addon will change the usergroup text to show the usergroup colors in a couple of places in the ACP.

It shows in the following locations.
1) Usergroup list page.
2) Usergroup edit page.
3) Usergroup permission page.
4) Usergroup permission edit page.

Below is an example of what the addon does. Note that this does not add colors, it uses the colors you have added for your usergroups.

Before:
View attachment 221305

After:
View attachment 221304

Read more about this resource...

where do i add color to a usergroup?
1.)
https://......./admin.php?user-groups/

2.)
/admin.php?user-groups/administrative.3/edit

1,)
1585472304656.png

2.)
1585472361353.png

3.)

1585472660380.webp

In extra.less add:

Code:
.MyAdminBanner{overflow:auto; background-image: url('/images/misc/myadmin.png');
background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center top; height: 45px;                        
min-block-size: 45px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 35px; text-align: center;
font-weight: bold; color: black; text-shadow: -1px 0 red, 0 1px red, 1px 0 red, 0 -1px red;}
@media (max-width: 650px){.mybadge.message-userBanner.userBanner{ 
background-position:left bottom; height:0px; background-size:26px 26px; min-block-size: 27px; 
padding-top:12px; text-indent:28px; white-space:nowrap;}}

Hth

Last edited:
1.)
https://......./admin.php?user-groups/

2.)
/admin.php?user-groups/administrative.3/edit

1,)
View attachment 221413

2.)
View attachment 221414

3.)

View attachment 221415

In extra.less add:

Code:
.MyAdminBanner{overflow:auto; background-image: url('/images/misc/myadmin.png');
background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center top; height: 45px;                       
min-block-size: 45px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 35px; text-align: center;
font-weight: bold; color: black; text-shadow: -1px 0 red, 0 1px red, 1px 0 red, 0 -1px red;}
@media (max-width: 650px){.mybadge.message-userBanner.userBanner{
background-position:left bottom; height:0px; background-size:26px 26px; min-block-size: 27px;
padding-top:12px; text-indent:28px; white-space:nowrap;}}

Hth

Thanks!

@ozzy47

After Updating to XF 2.1.10 Patch2 the UserGroupTab dont show the ForumName, but shows the UserNameCss for UserGroupStyling.
If i disable this addon the "error" is gone...

Ok, not your problem ;) I have disabled and re-enabled, the error is also gone :) seems like a Cache-problem...

Last edited:
To show the usergroup banners,

Minor cosmetic bug: see

When setting permissions for the Administrative user group in the ACP, I just noticed this bug. The page title appears as (i.e., the html is included):

<span style=''>Administrative</span> | {forum name} - Admin control panel

It's not a big problem, really, just something I only noticed now. It's not a public facing page anyway and I like the added features the addon provides, so no worries. (y)

Yeah, if it was a public page I would have never released the addon. But being an admin only page I felt the URL was not a big deal.

Top Bottom