OverlayTrigger with vertical scrollbar

OverlayTrigger is correct:

Code:
<a href="LINK" class="OverlayTrigger">TEXT</a>
Here is what the window looks like when it has too much data, Jake.
Here is the line of code that calls it from a custom code that shows the individual grades.
Code:
<div class="secondRow">{xen:phrase qntta_average_grade}: <a href="{xen:link 'quiz/grade', '', 'id={$grade.quiz_id}'}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:number $grade.grade_value, 2}</a></div>

overlay.webp

add data-overlayoptions="{"fixed":false}" to the link

HTML:
<div class="secondRow">{xenhrase qntta_average_grade}: <a href="{xen:link 'quiz/grade', '', 'id={$grade.quiz_id}'}" class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayoptions="{"fixed":false}">{xen:number $grade.grade_value, 2}</a></div>

add data-overlayoptions="{"fixed":false}" to the link

HTML:
<div class="secondRow">{xenhrase qntta_average_grade}: <a href="{xen:link 'quiz/grade', '', 'id={$grade.quiz_id}'}" class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayoptions="{"fixed":false}">{xen:number $grade.grade_value, 2}</a></div>
Ragtek,
I tried that and it has the same result. I'm using "overlayScroll" for now until I can figure out how to scroll it. Thank you.

Ragtek,
I tried that and it has the same result. I'm using "overlayScroll" for now until I can figure out how to scroll it. Thank you.
I know the thread is old, but the ragtek solution is working proving you write it like that:
Code:
class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayoptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}"

Thank you for this topic, it helped me :)

I know the thread is old, but the ragtek solution is working proving you write it like that:
Code:

Thank you so much!!! I would have never figured this one out.

It's not exactly how I'm doing it, but it gave me the vital clue to figure out how to make my needs work.

For anyone that may be interested, here is a snippet of the javascript I'm now using to directly create an overlay:

Code:
    //Remove any previous overlays from DOM
    $('.xenOverlay').remove();
    $('#InlineModOverlay').remove();

//Create new overlay and display it
    overlay = {};
    overlay.$Trigger = $('<div href="index.php?threads/' + reviewId + '/"></div>');
    overlay.Loader = new XenForo.OverlayLoader(overlay.$Trigger, false, {fixed: false});
    overlay.Loader.load(function(e){
          //Callback code once overlay is created
    });

Last edited:
Code:

Played with it a little more and found:
Code:
This doesn't work:
data-overlayoptions="{'fixed':false}"

But this does:
data-overlayoptions='{"fixed":false}'

It seems to choke on the single quote but not the double quote. Have no idea why though.

Top Bottom