1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Out of range value for column 'counter' at row 1

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Lemminator, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Lemminator

Lemminator Well-Known Member

I have try Update Daily Stats, and iits beginn to run , and then i become this error message

can anybody help me please

Code:
    An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'counter' at row 1 in /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Stats.php at line 353
    XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData() in XenForo/Deferred/DailyStats.php at line 41
    XenForo_Deferred_DailyStats->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 256
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 390
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 335
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 147
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::_addDefaultParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 185
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Error/ServerError.php at line 47
    XenForo_ViewAdmin_Error_ServerError->renderJson() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 88
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/admin.php at line 1

2. Lemminator

and i cant finish it
    There are manual rebuild processes that have been stopped before completion. Click here to complete them.

3. Lemminator

is there a way with rebuild master data ?

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Do you have any add-ons installed which add to the stats?
    Or a massive amount of attachments?

That column is a 10 digit integer so it has to be a massive value, whatever it is.

5. Lemminator

hm i have the addon mws dailey statistics .
    hm only the pics in the Gallery ... but we are a little forum i think so we have not amout of attachments

6. Brogan

Can you disable add-ons, or specifically that one and try the rebuild again.

7. Lemminator

i have disable the addon and test it in my testofrum
    and i have the same error

and now what can i do ? i cant try i again . when i click on it , the rubild send direct the error message

8. Lemminator

ok when i take 150 an run the the rebulid i can stop it .

9. Lemminator

$config['enableListeners'] = false;

run the rebuild --- again crashed
    Code:
    Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'counter' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Stats.php at line 353
    XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData() in XenForo/Deferred/DailyStats.php at line 41
    XenForo_Deferred_DailyStats->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 256
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 390
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 335
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/lostingaming/admin.php at line 13

10. Brogan

If you have access to phpMyAdmin can you post the last entry in the xf_stats_daily table.

11. Lemminator

1188432000 thread 1

12. Lemminator

i dont now , but now i have this error too.
    Code:
    ErrorException: copy(/www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/internal_data/image_cache/1/1040-5d588950e89d9c7f0dceb6dd6ffee29b.data): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:253
    Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Vor 5 Minuten
    Stapelverfolgung
    #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'copy(/www/htdoc...', '/www/htdocs/w01...', 253, Array)
    #1 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Helper/File.php(253): copy('/www/htdocs/w01...', '/www/htdocs/w01...')
    #2 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Model/ImageProxy.php(320): XenForo_Helper_File::safeRename('/www/htdocs/w01...', '/www/htdocs/w01...')
    #3 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Model/ImageProxy.php(115): XenForo_Model_ImageProxy->_fetchAndCacheImage('http://media.st...', Array)
    #4 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Model/ImageProxy.php(26): XenForo_Model_ImageProxy->refreshImageIfRequired(Array)
    #5 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/ProxyOutput.php(197): XenForo_Model_ImageProxy->getImage('http://media.st...')
    #6 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/ProxyOutput.php(129): XenForo_ProxyOutput->_outputImage(false)
    #7 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/ProxyOutput.php(345): XenForo_ProxyOutput->output()
    #8 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/proxy.php(12): XenForo_ProxyOutput::run()
    #9 {main}
    Benötigter Status
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(207) "https://www.ligev.de/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.steampowered.com%2Fsteamcommunity%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Favatars%2F88%2F88333308a75d8b6144527a7267f1b3a415d6bb5a.jpg&hash=03f32dc98cb309d6bdbd77324afaef40"
      ["_GET"] => array(2) {
        ["image"] => string(114) "http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/88/88333308a75d8b6144527a7267f1b3a415d6bb5a.jpg"
        ["hash"] => string(32) "03f32dc98cb309d6bdbd77324afaef40"
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

13. Brogan

That date is 30 August 2007.

Is that always the last entry every time you try a rebuild?

14. Lemminator

sry it was the wong

the last ist this
    1415750400 user_activity 27 !!
    sorry for the wrong answer !

15. Brogan

That's today, which would imply the rebuild completed.

Has it?

16. Lemminator

no i have rebulid and click to stop it

17. Lemminator

and the most of phrase are deletet ...****!
    Unbenannt.png

18. Brogan

Disable all add-ons and try to rebuild the master data.

19. Lemminator

i try it , the same problem see the pic above

20. Brogan

It's probably easiest/best if you submit a ticket with ACP, FTP and phpMyAdmin access.