Osama Bin Laden is dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it won't stop the war in Afganistan, it will continue elsewhere. Al quaida will take it's revenge at some point.

Al quaida is died years ago...same Bin Laden...i'm sure that is died years ago.

Fake photo, fake news - Osama is declared died 8 times in this 10 years...i don't understand american people. How you can believe all this "joke"?

Fake photo, fake news - Osama is declared died 8 times in this 10 years...i don't understand american people. How you can believe all this bull****?

Before posting something that makes no sense at all, please think before posting it.

Osama hasn't been declared dead before? At least not by the White House??
Al quaida wasn't dead years ago? They are STILL active?
There was one fake photo yes, but that was clear from the beginning that it was photoshopped, I have to agree on that.

And well, don't start insulting the American People?

I intend "********" for the stupid and a propagandistic strategy of the Bush government and tv like Fox News and CNN...it's easy to control people when the people is in alarm (see the "patriot act"). I don't believe in television and newspapers.... Not my intention to offend anyone. :)

I don't like the conspire theory but there are many question unresolved with the 9/11, Al Quaida etc.

I don't like the conspire theory but there are many question unresolved with the 9/11, Al Quaida etc.

copy.png
favicon.ico
favicon.ico
I think you do.

I am not saying you should believe everything they say, but if the White House says Bin Laden is dead, he is dead, else I'm pretty sure bad things will happen :P

It looks like Strike Team didn't have order to capture him alive. And Osama wasn't using a woman as a shield as it was reported earlier..

I read that different. To me the article seemed to state that while it was earlier assumed that the woman killed was Osama's wife. That turned out to be wrong. The article does seem to leave the option that the killed woman was used as a shield on the table.

My point is: is dead yesterday or already died years ago? :D
If there was a conspiracy to release this information, it would be have been released a month before an election.
Not late Sunday evening. This will be long forgotten when it comes to for the next presidential election.

Fake photo, fake news - Osama is declared died 8 times in this 10 years...i don't understand american people. How you can believe all this "joke"?
Seriously? You really think Al Queda died years ago? That would be news to the hundreds of Al-Queda cells around the world.
In fact they're probably tickled that some people actually believe it. That way, they can catch us off guard on the next attack. Again.

If there was a conspiracy to release this information, it would be have been released a month before an election.
Not late Sunday evening. This will be long forgotten when it comes to for the next presidential election.

you are right.
obama should have been waiting with the killing of osama until 2 weeks before the next elections........:D

anyway, I am sure they will find another guy to kill in order to make the elections work out properly :eek: maybe Gaddafi.... and on top of that will inherit cheap oil in Libya... what a perfect deal.

This thread is going the route that every thread on the subject goes in every board.

1. Some people believe the official story.
2. Few people doubt the official story.
3. Few people ask questions that they think are holes in the official version.
4. Few people from the first group, one that believes the story, respond.
5. There is endless debate between people from point 3. and 4. until people start getting angry or annoyed.
6. Mod closes thread.

:)

As long as discussion remains civil, stays on topic and doesn't descend into ranting and raving, then there is no need to close the thread.

It's 9 pages in now and doing fine.

you are right.
obama should have been waiting with the killing of osama until 2 weeks before the next elections........:D

anyway, I am sure they will find another guy to kill in order to make the elections work out properly :eek: maybe Gaddafi.... and on top of that will inherit cheap oil in Libya... what a perfect deal.
I sincerely hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom