Osama Bin Laden is dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickly, add some references to the New World Order and the freemasons, and we'll really have a party going!

Back to the topic. Word around the campfire is that the seal-team picked up some hard drives from the mansion. The next few days could turn out to be very interesting.

yeah it´s for the oil ONLY.
and the vast majority of what you pay at the pump is going to the taxman in order to bail out the corrupt banks....
As we drift off topic. . .
Gasoline has always been heavily taxed. Have the taxes gone up since the bailouts?

Quickly, add some references to the New World Order and the freemasons, and we'll really have a party going!
LOL!

Back to the topic. Word around the campfire is that the seal-team picked up some hard drives from the mansion. The next few days could turn out to be very interesting.
Yep it's been reported that they found harddrives, cd's, all kinds of stuff.
Interesting, indeed.

I would like to say just one thing. There were no terrorists in Iraq before Iraq got invaded. No Iraqi was of any danger to anyone in the US. The whole pretext of Iraq having ties with Al Qaida and possessing WMD was found to be a lie.

Quarter million or 0.1 million or 10,000 or 1, any innocent life killed is a crime.

I honestly don't think terrorists discriminate where they stay or are. Saying they weren't in Iraq prior to being invaded is a rather naive thing to believe or think. They were in the countries surrounding Iraq and I highly doubt they said, "Hey guys, Iraq looks like a pretty chill place. Let's just ignore it and set up shop elsewhere.".

Just because you don't want to believe they weren't there before being invaded doesn't mean they weren't. They to some extent are in a good chunk of countries on Earth. Just because they aren't out blowing things up daily in those countries doesn't mean they aren't there.

They actually did find WMD in Iraq. They found many chemical weapons. Just because they didn't find nukes doesn't mean they didn't find WMD's. Between 2003 and 2006 over 500 chemical weapons had been found. Thus it was not a lie.

It is unfortunate that you find my statement disturbing. I, however am not entering into a debate. I am not talking about Mr. Bush, nor Clinton, nor Obama, nor the U.S. Government. I am talking about one man here. Osama Bin Laden. A man who not only announced, admitted, that he masterminded the 9/11 attack, but bragged about it. What more proof was needed, i ask? He boasted about his own genius.

Yet my statement is disturbing? Too bad. It is how I feel and I stand by it.

Also you should not presume to speak for the world when you say you don't believe justice was done.
You have no way of knowing how the world feels.
My apology Peggy. You clearly are angry and perhaps justifiably so. I do not agree with you on a few points but it would be futile to get into a debate if we cannot approach a topic objectively. So I bow out of this particular debate.

My apology Peggy. You clearly are angry and perhaps justifiably so. I do not agree with you on a few points but it would be futile to get into a debate if we cannot approach a topic objectively. So I bow out of this particular debate.

I'm not angry at all. :) But I don't intend to get into a debate either.

Also you should not presume to speak for the world when you say you don't believe justice was done.
You have no way of knowing how the world feels.

Are you trying to contradict yourself here? So you and only you know how the world feels?

Peggy said:
The monster got what he deserved. Period.
hmmm, who are you to say whether or not someone deserved the fate they received?

--End

Scary how the media and government screw people's mind. You could've never met the guy or know anything about him, but if the media tells you he is "evil" , a "monster", etc, you believe it and wish him the worst, instead of asking what led him to do what he did, "IF" he even did it.

Are you trying to contradict yourself here? So you and only you know how the world feels?

No I'm not contradicting myself, and no I do not know how the world feels and I didn't claim to. You should try reading both my post and the one I replied to. I didn't speak for the world. I stated my opinion. Mine only.

hmmm, who are you to say whether or not someone deserved the fate they received?

Again, that is the way I feel. My opinion. And I stand by it.

Scary how the media and government screw people's mind. You could've never met the guy or know anything about him, but if the media tells you he is "evil" , a "monster", etc, you believe it and wish him the worst, instead of asking what led him to do what he did, "IF" he even did it.

In certain cases, I actually could care less about what causes a person to turn into a monster. That kind of stuff might be interesting for tree-huggers who think that all men are inherently good, but as far as I personally am concerned, the important bit is that no more innocent people will die by the hands of this man.

So you go and look into why this man fellt no remorse for indiscriminantly killing thousands of people. I'll keep on wishing him and those like him the absolute worst. When you finally figure it out, feel free to shout it off the rooftops.

Oh, and nice to know that you assume that everybody who thinks OBL was a bad person based their opinion on the media, instead of on the man's actions :thumbsup:

And so it starts...

Al Qaeda member surrenders, Saudi Arabia says

In the wake of Osama bin Laden's demise, is al Qaeda falling apart?
The Saudi Interior Ministry said today that a senior al Qaeda member on Riyadh's most-wanted list named Khaled al-Qahtani called from abroad and turned himself in.
"Interior Ministry's spokesman Maj. Gen. Mansour Al-Turki said in a statement Wednesday that Khaled Hathal Abdullah al-Atifi al-Qahtani contacted the security authorities from an undisclosed country and expressed his wish to come home," the Associated Press reports.

Sean Penn already gave his expert opinion on the whole Iraq thing. I will say no more.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/t5l4fu/team-america-world-police-sean-penn-on-iraq

I'm waiting on Charlie Sheen to use the terms "Osama" and "winning" in the same statement before I believe U.S claims that they got their man. DNA, Whitehouse statements, and alleged photos are not proof people, Charlie knows what's going down.

For someone way up at the top of the thread that was wondering about "Usama", apparently closer to how it should be spelt. Hey Fox have been happily reporting Obama is dead, what's in a couple of letters.

That being said, justice was done. You said it yourself, Osama was self incriminating. You can't get much more direct than that. Regardless of what you think of how trustworthy the U.S. govt is..

If you admitted to being the mastermind behind a 9/11 style attack, does it really matter how trustworthy the govt is? No. You just admitted to the crime. You are guilty.
I believe everyone wanted to be a rock star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom