Add-on Organized/Grouped Staff List

Right now we are the XenStaff addon to organize our staff list by their groups / secondary groups. However, there are a few issues with this addon:
The navigation URL is ./XenStaff/, which isn't handy for easy navigation via typing.
The server groups are organized by their creation ID, not by their display styling priory.
You are not able to change the default Xenforo staff list.​

We are looking for an addon that replaces the default Xenforo staff tab with an organized list similar to XenStaff. The addon would need to have the ability to disable certain groups from showing and the groups should be organized by their display priority, not ID.

I think a lot of Xenforo communities would also like this addon. I know that XenStaff is very popular in the Minecraft or game server communities. We are willing to pay for this to be developed, but we believe that this would be a well accepted public addon.

The Addon is from Xenforo 1.0, the developer has abandoned it. He has a new product out that isn't exactly the same but you can find it by searching. I think its called Icewind Staff but either way its by @Lawrence.

You can however changed the URL to whatever you want especially using the route changer in Xenforo. Alphabetizing (which you didn't mention) as well as sorting by display priority is very easy. I added these myself. Just have to alter the query in the model code. It's basic SQL. The last one isn't really a problem with the addon just something it doesn't do.

We are looking for an addon that replaces the default Xenforo staff tab with an organized list similar to XenStaff. The addon would need to have the ability to disable certain groups from showing and the groups should be organized by their display priority, not ID.

Icewind Staff has a setting to remove the default XenForo Staff tab and replace it with your own lists. You can also use it to still create other Tabs for different groups to be displayed on the Navbar. Groups are sorted by display priority, and the list of members for the groups are now paginated.

Top Bottom