Add-on Order Threads (or events) by tweets / likes / etc .. on the first page

tenants

I'm just testing the water, finding out if any one else would want this as a plugin

I've started creating this on my forum (its still in the early stages)

I'm currently using this plug-in to order upcoming events by "tweets"

This makes more people want to tweet their own events (several times) in order to be displayed on the first page of the forum

The first version can be seen here (on the right hand Column: Top Shared Upcoming Events)
SurreyForum.co.uk

Is there much of a market for this, is this something people need (is it worth me designing it so everyone can use it as a plugin)?

I'm just testing the water, finding out if any one else would want this as a plugin

I've started creating this on my forum (its still in the early stages)

I'm currently using this plug-in to order upcoming events by "tweets"

This makes more people want to tweet their own events (several times) in order to be displayed on the first page of the forum

The first version can be seen here (on the right hand Column: Top Shared Upcoming Events)
SurreyForum.co.uk

Is there much of a market for this, is this something people need (is it worth me designing it so everyone can use it as a plugin)?

I think it's a good idea. I'm quite sure many people will find this very useful.

One suggestion though, The ribbon with the tweet count on the left under the avatar I think should be moved over to the right and margin added so it never clashes with the text. As it stands not it looks a little cluttered under the avatar and with the ribbon covering some text. Otherwise a very nice idea. (y)

Are the tweets pulled when you star them or do they get pulled from every tweet you make?

edit: Just checked it's not pulling tweets just the amount of time the event has been tweeted. My mistake.

yeah... I've been fiddling with the layout, it still feels cluttered.

Do you think the avatar should move with the ribbon? I could just put it on the right, and place it within a gap after the text so that it never clashes

It is pulling the actual number of tweets. If the tweet count is different to the existing value, they get set when you visit the thread/event
This isn't a very efficient way of doing it, so I might look into a way updating after actually making a tweet ... I'm still playing around with it

Yeah, I'm finding more people are willing to tweet there own threads (or events), in most cases ... several times

I haven't added it to the plug-in area yet, I wanted to see if there were many fish that would bite.

If I add this plug-in, it means I have to support it, so I would rather get this one right on my own fourm 1st

yeah... I've been fiddling with the layout, it still feels cluttered.

Do you think the avatar should move with the ribbon? I could just put it on the right, and place it within a gap after the text so that it never clashes

It is pulling the actual number of tweets. If the tweet count is different to the existing value, they get set when you visit the thread/event
This isn't a very efficient way of doing it, so I might look into a way updating after actually making a tweet ... I'm still playing around with it

I would have it so it never overlaps the text. Makes things more readable and never clashes with the text.

is this plugin will work like for example
every thread have unique twitter url automatically right also twitter feed will show up below thread content.with this plugin i assume thread starter will eager to check the thread it self.i love it.where i can find this plugin?

Top Bottom