1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orange is the New Black (Series 2)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Liam W, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Orange is the New Black Series 2 was released a few days ago...

Unfortunately for me, my Netflix subscription expired a few days ago and I don't have the funds to renew it yet :(

So how is it, if you've watched it? No spoilers though! (There's a spoiler bbcode now, remember ;)).

2. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

I'm watching and loving it! I only got into the show a week or so ago but I'm already on I think episode 8 of the new series. Series 2 is quite different, they seem to be going for more of an ensemble cast rather than focusing a lot on Piper as they have before. I do really like Piper & appreciate that they've made her a pretty damn unlikeable character, but it is great to learn more about characters like Poussey.

I just got to the point where
    Mendez returns to replace Fischer. I really hope Fischer isn't gone for good because I think she's fantastic, so that alone is upsetting, but Mendez is DISGUSTING
    zxz79 likes this.
  3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Finished series 2 last night and was really good.

@mistypants regarding your spoiler I cracked up when he first appeared :D
  4. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Arghhh! This is making it even worse :(

Someone, go and buy one of my addons ;)

5. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

I just sort of stared at the screen in abject horror! His arrival was done so well, I did laugh but in an "oh darn" kind of way.
    zxz79 and Russ like this.