Option to flatten discussion or make threaded

Tomage

Hi there!

I've been trying to look this up, but can't seem to find the answer.. I hope I'm posting this in t he right place, but the question is: Is it possible to allow the end-user to switch between threaded and flat discussion?

For ezample, Sony is using XenForo forum for their Everquest games. Here is an example of a thread, which is nested:

I just wonder if there is any way to ask for the content flattened, e.g. something like:

that is... is there a GET parameter by which a user could request for a flattened discussion and vice verse, a nested one, if the default is flat.

Added: And on that note... where would I find the documentation regarding the GET options I can use for threads and discussions views..? I seem to have no luck finding out :p

Cheers,
Tomage

Hi there!

I've been trying to look this up, but can't seem to find the answer.. I hope I'm posting this in t he right place, but the question is: Is it possible to allow the end-user to switch between threaded and flat discussion?

For ezample, Sony is using XenForo forum for their Everquest games. Here is an example of a thread, which is nested:

I just wonder if there is any way to ask for the content flattened, e.g. something like:

that is... is there a GET parameter by which a user could request for a flattened discussion and vice verse, a nested one, if the default is flat.

Added: And on that note... where would I find the documentation regarding the GET options I can use for threads and discussions views..? I seem to have no luck finding out :p

Cheers,
Tomage

That nested view is a custom addon.

Top Bottom