[OpenFire] - LiveSearch [Paid] [Deleted]

How does this affect calls to the database? Won't it slow the site down? How resource heavy is it?
i didnt notice any big impacts on the database or slowdowns of the site with about 150 members online.

in case youre not sure, you can test it and i will refund if youre not satisfied :)

Yeah I'm using it, but I had to modify parts of it. It really needs more work, especially with the template issues and them being defined in the flipping Listener :|

Yeah I'm using it, but I had to modify parts of it. It really needs more work, especially with the template issues and them being defined in the flipping Listener :|
thats one reason why i documented the whole source, i cant guarantee on heavily modded skins, that all works from scratch.
but modifying it, to get it work on your site, how you want it, is included in the support though :)

Looking great, but I want to see it on a demo/live board...

Some questions:

1. Is this search box visible on every page on board (forum list, forum view and thread view)? What about resource manager?
2. Is it possible to have search box on same place where the default XF is?
3. Works with [bd] Widget Framework?

Looking great, but I want to see it on a demo/live board...

Some questions:

1. Is this search box visible on every page on board (forum list, forum view and thread view)? What about resource manager?
2. Is it possible to have search box on same place where the default XF is?
3. Works with [bd] Widget Framework?

1) yes it is visible on every page

2) i dont plan to replace the default search with it as it is an additional feature to quickly search :)
the normal search searches for members etc, which the quick one isnt.

3) i dont use it but it should work, as i dont place anything which can interfer with it

Another thing:

is it possible to add a placeholder in searchbox like "Search..." or something like that?

Top Bottom