Environment:
  • PHP 7.4
  • LSWS 5.4.11
I have Opcache enabled and runnig for Wordpress:

1606335719462.webp

But disabled for Xenforo 2.2:

1606335801096.webp

Any ideas?

I use Xon's Redis cache at the moment but this does not prevent me from using Opcache at the same time, AFAIK.

Thanks

Check the PHP configuration for the source php.ini file that is loaded for each site. It sounds like they may be different. With Litespeed, you should be able to control this via the External App configuration for your vhosts if I recall correctly.

Check the PHP configuration for the source php.ini file that is loaded for each site. It sounds like they may be different. With Litespeed, you should be able to control this via the External App configuration for your vhosts if I recall correctly.
It's a dedicated website and I do not have PHP under External App section. Some said that it is missing due to a misconfig but everyting seems to be working fine...

What .ini file is being loaded for each site? At the top of the PHP config page, there will be a line for "Loaded Configuration File" - is this different between the two sites?

It's the same file for both Wordpress and Xenforo: /opt/cpanel/ea-php74/root/etc/php.ini

Found a difference though: Wordpress PHP info shows a second Core section:

1607161489107.png

This does not exist in XenForo Section somehow.

It's the same dedicated server, same site. Xenforo is in a subfolder as it should be.

Top Bottom