XF 2.0 Only start conversation with staff for selected usergroup?

Escobar

I would like a selected usergroup of my likings only to be able to start a conversation with staff and mods. Is there any way i can do this?

You can do this via staff members privacy?

Privacy > Start conversations with you: > Nobody/people you follow.
That way they are able to open conversations with people is they choose to do so.

You can do this via staff members privacy?

Privacy > Start conversations with you: > Nobody/people you follow.
That way they are able to open conversations with people is they choose to do so.
i am looking for a certain usergroup to be able to only start conversation with staff or mods. Not with any other members like a default setting.

• Number of posts required to contact a staff member
this does not mean to only be able to contact staff/mods.

Just set 0 post count can start conversation.

In still not seeing the concept.

He wants group XX to only be able to start conversations with staff members, no one else.

I am how to get worked. XX only able to start conversations with staff members set to 0 post count and who can't start conversations with staff members set to Unlimited. So only can start conversation with staff member with 0 post count, not unlimited.

Does this help?

Just set 0 post count can start conversation.

I am how to get worked. XX only able to start conversations with staff members set to 0 post count and who can't start conversations with staff members set to Unlimited. So only can start conversation with staff member with 0 post count, not unlimited.

Does this help?
no it doesn't because i want xx only to be able to contact staff nobody else. The function you describing makes it possible to contact with staff or nt to contact staff but dos not affect others. So if set to 0 users can talk to staff and others if set to unlimited users cannot contact staff but others. Not contact staff but no others

Top Bottom