XF 1.3 only person who is free, with money to hire or programmers can handle this forum.

garry420

well
as my post says...only these three types of guys should try this..
i neither have money, nor am programmer n i don't even hv time to scratch my head..
i dono how what to do in this software..i tried to integrate fb login it doesn't work..
i don't have patience to read long posts..i tried videos but they show different things from reality of integration process

You haven't actually stated what the problem is.

Many thousands of people are able to install, set up and use the software without a problem.
Even those with no technical ability at all.

I disagree. You don't have to be a programmer to install and use this software - I'm not, nor are many others here. You don't have to be 'free' (I assume you mean someone who has lots of time) - I have a full time job doing something else, as do a lot of others here. You certainly don't haveto hire someone to set up your forum.

Yes, you do have to do some reading on how to use Xenforo - the manual is a good place to start. It doesn't require hours of reading though, many people have got their forums up and running quite quickly.

Some effort is required with Xenforo, as with anything else in life. Anyone who takes on something new, whether that be running a website with Xenforo, learning a language, preparing for a 5km run, has to do some work for this. Things aren't instantaneous and it's a sad indictment of the current generation who expect everything to be handed to them on a plate or solved with instant videos.

So, take some time to read the manual. Look on these forums for answers to any issues you have, as many will have already been answered. Then after that, ask questions and you'll receive support from others that will both help you to get your forum running as well as enable you to learn more about this great forum software. :)

You haven't actually stated what the problem is.

Many thousands of people are able to install, set up and use the software without a problem.
Even those with no technical ability at all.
I tried integrating facebook but it went wrong ...u can try logging in with fb account and see
thehinduforum.com

I disagree. You don't have to be a programmer to install and use this software - I'm not, nor are many others here. You don't have to be 'free' (I assume you mean someone who has lots of time) - I have a full time job doing something else, as do a lot of others here. You certainly don't haveto hire someone to set up your forum.

Yes, you do have to do some reading on how to use Xenforo - the manual is a good place to start. It doesn't require hours of reading though, many people have got their forums up and running quite quickly.

Some effort is required with Xenforo, as with anything else in life. Anyone who takes on something new, whether that be running a website with Xenforo, learning a language, preparing for a 5km run, has to do some work for this. Things aren't instantaneous and it's a sad indictment of the current generation who expect everything to be handed to them on a plate or solved with instant videos.

So, take some time to read the manual. Look on these forums for answers to any issues you have, as many will have already been answered. Then after that, ask questions and you'll receive support from others that will both help you to get your forum running as well as enable you to learn more about this great forum software. :)
well..when i see videos they show i have to code with php in addon's.. n next what if english is not native language than its bit tough videos do help but company haven't created video's to guide new users..
many videos out there are in different language

well
as my post says...only these three types of guys should try this..
i neither have money, nor am programmer n i don't even hv time to scratch my head..
i dono how what to do in this software..i tried to integrate fb login it doesn't work..
i don't have patience to read long posts..
i tried videos but they show different things from reality of integration process

Like mentioned above you did not set up the developer page at facebook properly. Regarding the patience thing, well, how can I put it, you will have to be patient and read up on stuff if you want to get things done properly. And this goes for any software btw and not just xenforo.

Regarding facebook, try this page as everything is explained in details what to do to get it working. It is very easy.

https://xenforo.com/help/facebook/

Top Bottom