Online Visitors: Filters for IP range, country, time and more.

Alpha1

It would be very useful for admins to have filters on the 'current visitors' page. For example when your site is under attack and you want to know which visitors where online on an exact time from a specific country or IP range this would be so helpful in order to pinpoint problematic users.

Optimally there would be a filter block in the sidebar with fields for:
  1. Time: from - to.
  2. IP: from - to. (or just a field that can take IP address and CIDR range)
  3. Country.
Additionally it would also be very useful to have filters for Bandwidth Use and Requests per Minute. I know this is not being tracked.
It would be nice if the above filters could be combined with the existing filters for guest, member, bot.
A nice extra would be to display country flags for each visitor. This would quickly make it apparent if unusual visitors are active.

There should be an admin permission to see this information and to have this function.

Upvote 7
Yep this feature would be useful to me as well. My forum is new and when I look at the number of visitors, it's for example 60. But when I go through the list of IP's, most of them are VPS'es or dedicates servers crawling out information. Only 3 of them are REAL visitors :) I recognize the IP blocks when I look at them, so it would be nice to say "filter out all ip's starting with 54.36. (this block belongs to OVH)"

I need this feature.
Happy Birthday Images

Top Bottom