1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online users time ADDON

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Domicuc, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

I Need
    Online users time Addon .. Any Ideas ? :-DD.

2. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

A few more details as to what you mean would be helpful.

3. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

this is write me my administrator = Find someone addon, which measures the time spent on the site? Good would be the statistics, who's spent much time :)

4. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

It's a part of SMF, basically SMF displays how long each user has spent logged into the forums. I thought about doing this but realized there's no way to get the previous time spent online and most people would be annoyed by their entire userbase having "0 days, 0 hours, and 0 minutes" while having a million forum posts.

5. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

SMF ? .-)

6. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

SimpleMachineForums, I don't recommend it. I was just responding to the other person what the concept was.

7. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

Wtf :-D.

8. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Do you mean how much time an user has spent online? When you ask for something then you will have to be more descriptive as to what you want and give out as many details as you can, preferably screenshots so we can have a clear idea and not waste our time by playing games with guessing and such like did you mean this or that.

Anyway, if you meant how much time an user has spent online I have such an add on for sale. Pm me if you would be interested in purchasing it.

9. CabCon

CabCon Member

Mhm, isn't it possible with a tracker which track the time between a user is online and offline?