XF 1.5 online show members only

island

What' the cleanest way to have the online show
/online/?type=registered
(registerd members online tab rather than everyone including robots and guests.)
by default?

Hmmm... using widget framework, it appears the actual Members Online Now heading link isn't in the template wf_widget_online_users to edit so it may be hardcoded (?).

Was hoping it would be as easy to reorder the tabs of the actual online page template to make registered members the first tab and default as it was to reorder the tabs on the member info template, but the online template appears to be a bit more complicated to rearrange.

Get the "text of whatever it is" and search phrases, it will disclose the phrase like text_of_whatever, then search the templates for that phrase, and might be some_other_template you didn't think of, the text surely is wrapped around <a> link.

The phrase which changes the title over the Widget Framework online widget is in fact
members_online_now
(tested by adding current to Members Online Now to test and see the result)

However, searching templates for the phrase members_online_now only returns
sidebar_online_users
And changing the sidebar_online_users template has no effect on the widget framework online widget header. I think it might be hardcoded in the widget framework widget...

So not sure if it's easier to try and change the online page template, or try and change the widget.

The widget framework comes with support maybe? I don't have it installed, can't test right now, sorry.
Eh, maybe check for template modification for that widget? Might be a search/replace for that plugin.

Haven't gotten into modifying addons yet or renderers for widget framework. I'll ask over in the widget framework thread on how to change the header link of that widget to /online/?type=registered since I don't think the header line itself is template based (the template controls the rest of the widget output but it seems the header line link is not within the template)

I might also take another crack at the online page template.

Has anyone modified the actual /online page template tab order to make the members tab the default and first tab?

Top Bottom