Online Indicator Outline

I don't think this would be implemented by default. I'm sure the online indicator is a style property that you can edit and if not then you can add some CSS yourself. For example using Chrome's web dev tools I was able to do the below:
Online Indicator Outline   XenForo Community.webp

I added a little white line around the online indicator. You can do this by adding this via extra.css:
Code:
.messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder .onlineMarker{border:1px solid #FFF;}
You can make it white like I have above or whatever color you like.

Can you make the outline of the online indicator more definitive so it stands out more on different images?

Very good point (I was about to post the same suggestion as yours yesterday), and it should probably not be on the avatar to begin with, to prevent issues like these indeed. This has now been corrected in a perfect solution. No need for an extra outline anymore, or any other fix for that matter.

Very good point (I was about to post the same suggestion as yours yesterday), and it should probably not be on the avatar to begin with, to prevent issues like these indeed. This has now been corrected in a perfect solution. No need for an extra outline anymore, or any other fix for that matter.

This new version is better, but still not perfect. it still needs something to make it easier to see.

Top Bottom