XF 1.4 Online Indicator Not Showing.

Hi,
I just updated to XenForo 1.4.1. I also updated my custom theme (UI,X) to 1.4.1.
I have activated the online indicator from the ACP but it's not showing. In another thread I read that I should have the following code in the message_user_info template:

<xen:if is="{$user.isOnline}"><span class="Tooltip onlineMarker" title="{xen:phrase online_now}" data-offsetX="-22" data-offsetY="-8"></span></xen:if>

Well I don't have it. Does that mean that the issue is with my custom theme. Is there a fix for this or should I contact Audenito?

Regards.

The online indicator shows by default (assuming the option is selected) - editing templates isn't required.

If it's not showing in your custom style, ensure you have the latest compatible version.

Contact the style designer for further support.

The online indicator shows by default (assuming the option is selected) - editing templates isn't required.

If it's not showing in your custom style, ensure you have the latest compatible version.

Contact the style designer for further support.
Yes, I'm using the latest compatible version. I will contact them. Thanks.

Slight off topic: Is the live update add-on working on 1.4. After the update it's not. I saw a comment by you that suggested that you are also using it.

Top Bottom