OnePlus One Invitation

Vincent

Hey,

I'm looking for a new phone and I stumbled upon the OnePlus One Smartphone: http://oneplus.net/

I'm very interested in buying the phone, but there's one huge problem.
You can, at the moment, only purchase one when you receive an invitation.

There are only 2 ways of receiving one:
1) Smashing your old phone, which I'm not too keen about.
2) Receiving a code from someone who already has one.

Is there anyone here who can get me a code?
You will receive my greatest gratitude and I grant you 3 wishes*.

- Vincent
* Wishes not bound to become reality.

Yawn, yet another monster sized phone that should be marketed as a mini tablet than a phone.

Give me a company who produces something about the size of a Galaxy S2 with top end specs then ill be interested.

Yawn, yet another monster sized phone that should be marketed as a mini tablet than a phone.

Give me a company who produces something about the size of a Galaxy S2 with top end specs then ill be interested.

What's too big for you then? I used to use a GS2 (it still turns on...), but now I've gotten used to my N5 and when I try and use the GS2, it's to small.

I would never use my mum's phone (Sony Ericsson XPeria X10 Mini Pro - it's tiny).

What's too big for you then? I used to use a GS2 (it still turns on...), but now I've gotten used to my N5 and when I try and use the GS2, it's to small.

I would never use my mum's phone (Sony Ericsson XPeria X10 Mini Pro - it's tiny).

Imho the s2 is perfectly sized. I have an s3 lying around somewhere which I used for 2 months, and just got sick of how combersome it was in comparison. I still use my s2 because of it.

Imho the s2 is perfectly sized. I have an s3 lying around somewhere which I used for 2 months, and just got sick of how combersome it was in comparison. I still use my s2 because of it.

I currently have an S3 too and I think it's too small.

Our different opinions aren't so difficult to explain though. You are someone who likes to have a phone and a tablet. I am someone who is still studying and have to travel by train every day, so I actually like having a 5-6 inch phone to do everything on at once. Like reading the news, texting, working for school or random projects etc.

But yeah, I can understand that people actually like small phones. My parents have iPhones with < 4" screens and they didn't like the upgrade to 4". It's just a preference :)
They're gonna be shocked though when they see that new supposedly leaked iPhone :D

cumbersome*

I have the Note 3 and absolutely love it. Upgraded from my old evo 4g. Only downfall with it is the semi-recent upgrade, makes the camera lag now. The size works...I guess for those who are use to handling bigger things ;) jp bad joke.

Lovely packaging with the OnePlus One :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You'd think they'd do better than one sleeve of bubblewrap! Not even a manual.

My Nexus 4 is a bit defective since I bought it when it launched. I was thinking of getting Nexus 5 within next half year. I then heard about OPO, love its 3gb ram but now doubting. If im gonna get OPO, I think I will never be the first batch buyers anymore for any products, because my nexus 4 and 7 were both slight defective because of being so eager in getting new released devices. What I mean is, it's always risky to be the first batch buyers.

If anyone has an invite, I would love to get one too :).

Hey OnePlus admin, we know you use XenForo. How about a little love for XenForo customers? :p

Just quoting myself here but for reason.

More companies should look to sony.

The z1 and z1 compact are great, and if the z3+z3 compact surface as expected, ill be picking up a z3 compact for sure.

If the oneplus one offered a smaller version, but without sacrificing (too much) on the specs, then again it would be a winner.

You'll be lucky. I've been on a number of lists for invites for a hell of a long time now. Short of smashing your phone up, you wont get one yet.

You'll be lucky. I've been on a number of lists for invites for a hell of a long time now. Short of smashing your phone up, you wont get one yet.

I've only been on the initial early interest list, I registered back when their website was launched (not immediately, but as soon as I became aware of it) and got my invite last week.

I should end up getting invites to share (being an early buyer of the phone), but so far, nothing showing in my account.

1) Smashing your old phone, which I'm not too keen about.
Would I smash my iPhone 5 for one..hmm
Let's see, in the one year I've had this phone, it's gone wrong 3 times, all three times it's been a hardware issue (Two batteries, one screen)
So yes, I'd love to smash it up for the One plus :P

Would I smash my iPhone 5 for one..hmm
Let's see, in the one year I've had this phone, it's gone wrong 3 times, all three times it's been a hardware issue (Two batteries, one screen)
So yes, I'd love to smash it up for the One plus :p

But there was no guarantee you'll get a OPO when you smash your iPhone. It still was a chance of less than 1% probably :D

Top Bottom